Newby..

-

DAYLONGDART

Reaction score
Hey guy's just got a 69 dart swinger that im in the process of restoring...excited to get to know some of you ...and excited for help on where the crap to find parts for these things..

where do you guys usually find all your retore items for these mopars?.

Welcome to FABO! Good luck on your build. Find a lot of parts right here on this site. There are also a lot of restoration parts houses out there and ones for performance parts. To the right is some of the sponsors that sell parts. A good place to look is in a Mopar Mag. About all there good for.

Welcome from a Canadian!!! Burntorange is right..You can find many parts right here! People that know people...etc,etc.. This site is great! You will ove it..

Welcome to FABO from sunny SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
I'm also in build-mode on a '69 Dart. What are your build plans?
Also, what part of Idaho?

Welcome to FABO from sunny SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
I'm also in build-mode on a '69 Dart. What are your build plans?
Also, what part of Idaho?

HEY GUYS THANKS!

the engine has been gone over already, but as intense as i would like. it's a 318, stock bottom end, stock heads that have been ported and polished...mild street cam.. hooker headers, ignition stuff has all been gone through... stock rear end...anyway.. my plans now are to start the body work and interior work...but finding interior parts...like some of the trim, window seals... door latchs stuff like that has been a big dissapointment.. any suggestions?...i do subscribel to mopar magazines..but still havent found anything in there worth a damn...

Welcome! From the get go I highly recommend you buy these two books. They will save your *** on many things and help you avoid mistakes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969...60510050490QQptZMotorsQ5fManualsQ5fLiterature

This book will help you widen your search for parts and lets you know what parts will fit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHRYSLER-MUSCLE...294?pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item1e61548e56

Don't hesitate to jump on here and ask questions because there is absolutely nothing about these cars that someone on here hasn't already encountered. Oh, by the way, WE LOVE PICTURES!!!!!!

Jim

welcome to FABO... Post up some pics.. lets see the project

Welcome,
69 Darts are the coolest.
You should be able to find most of what you need to fix it. Might take a bit of time and effort to get it done though.

-
Back