News Flash! From Dodge "MOPAR Challenger"

-
Just add more power! Here comes the 6.4 hemi...LOL the srt-8 is already right there in the slalom and rides better too....

I saw one when I was leaving work today, I work at the Centerline N.P.D.C. adjacent to Mopar world HQ. Black with blue stripes, ugly black wheels with chrome lugs, it looked like a cop car. I thought it was a Centerline police cruiser until I realized it was a Challenger and not a Charger.

Stang' is still better looking..............

Like hell. Bah!!! :thebirdm: :-D :snakeman:

I'll take a Chally 'vert over a 'Stang any day of the week. =P~ :cheers:

Wylde1.

2010_dodge_challenger_convertible_car_news_featured_item.jpg

Don't slap me, BUT.........They need to recruit some designers from Ford.

Can you imagine the response to the design if they had done it in Plum Crazy with a white interior, a little wood grain, a Pistol Grip and some decent chrome rims in maybe 16 to 17" max?............with a full black-out hood with that T/A scoop??????..........and a nice CHROME emblem????????????????????

ANYBODY?????????????????????

:thebirdm: :thebirdm: :thebirdm: :thebirdm: :thebirdm: :thebirdm: FORD!!

Was the youngster driving the Challenger able to reach the pedals? He obviously couldn't shift, but at least he was real late. Jeez, I hope nobody uses that clip to base any opinion. It had to be 3 second head start he gave the other two. Pathetic.

I took my car (r/t) to the dragstrip once, a couple months after I got it in 08. Trunk was loaded, and I had a full tank of gas with about 46 payments left, so I didn't beat on it too hard.
13:97 with ESP on, at 102 and blew the c5 Corvette in the other lane away by at least 5 car lengths and a half second.

Great. Decals, wheels, hood pins, T-handles... And 5.7L? That's like saying they want to capture the essence of a 318 Challenger rather than a Hemi. Not the new Hemi, a real Hemi...lol.
The new mustang IMO looks better, and has a real musclecar powertrain in the GT version. For IIRC a bit less. I'm sure corporate limited the budget but I think this is just another "gimme $$ for nothing" deal. There's now three Challenger 5.7Ls at the local dealer. Two black and one blue. The black w/TA style hood has ben there for months.

-
Back