News from Libya

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيستنور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست ننور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر

If I hear more stuff, I'll let you know!

Hopefully they aren't packing a virus in our computers just for looking. LOL

I stared at it for a long time but I still can't see the 3D picture. Wait, I think I got it! Is it a picture of Gaddafi's a$$hole?

Geez, where do people get this ****. My keyboard doesn't have those keys.

I thought it was 74 virgins not 84? Huh. Shows how much I know about the Quran.

Put that up on Obama's teleprompter and watch him stutter and stammer more than he does now.

Google Chrome translated it for me....and im still lost...Sweet! lol

lets make this perfectly clear:

If the light is moved by the shadow and the eye wall, staring role we don the role of light, shadow, not again find shade if you go wall-eyed stare is not the role we don the role of light, if no other shadow shadow moved. R. went no role in the shade by the wall and staring eyes We do not don the role of light, shadow insurance shadow was found If no shadow was found Nnvr If no role in the wall and staring eyes We do not don the role of light, shadow insurance shadow if moved. R was not found shade and eye wall staring role we don the role of light, shadow, if not other shade was not found Nnvr not find shade if the role was wall-eyed stare We do not don the role of other shade light shade if you go. R was not found shade and eye wall staring role we don the role of light, shadow, if not other shade was not found Nnvr not find shade if the role went to the eye wall and stare We do not don the role of other shade light shade if you go. R was not found shade and eye wall staring role we don the role of light, shadow, if not other shade was not found Nnvr Nystnvr If you went to go find a shadow shade not find eyes staring at the wall and the role we don the role of light, if no other shadow shadow moved. R was not found shade and eye wall staring role we don the role of light, shadow, if not other shade was not found Nnvr not find shade if the role went to the eye wall and stare We do not don the role of other shade light shade if you go. R was not found shade and eye wall staring role we don the role of light, shadow, if not other shade was not found Nnvr not find shade if the role was wall-eyed stare We do not don the role of other shade light shade if you go. R was not found shade and eye wall staring role we don the role of light, shadow, if not other shade was not found Nnvr not find shade if the role was wall-eyed stare We do not don the role of other shade light shade if you go. R was not found shade and eye wall staring role we don the role of light, shadow, if not other shade was not found Nnvr not find shade if the role was wall-eyed stare We do not don the role of other shade light shade if you go. R was not found shade and eye wall staring role we don the role of light, shadow, if not other shade was not found Nnvr not find shade if the role was wall-eyed stare We do not don the role of other shade light shade if you went. R was not found shade and eye wall staring role we don the role of light, shadow, if not other shade was not found Nnvr not find shade if the role was wall-eyed stare We do not don the role of other shade light shade if you go. R was not found shade and eye wall staring role we don the role of light, shadow, if not other shade was not found Nnvr not find shade if the role was wall-eyed stare We do not don the role of other shade light shade if you go. R was not found shade and eye wall staring role we don the role of light, shadow, if not other shade was not found Nnvr not find shade if the role was wall-eyed stare We do not don the role of other shade light shade if you go. R was not found shade and eye wall staring role we don the role of light, shadow, if not other shade was not found Nnvr not find shade if the role was wall-eyed stare We do not don the role of other shade light shade if you go. R was not found shade and eye wall staring role we don the role of light, shadow, if not other shade was not found Nnvr not find shade if the role was wall-eyed stare We do not don the role of other shade light shade if you go. R was not found shade and eye wall staring role we don the role of light, shadow, if not other shade was not found Nnvr not find shade if the role was wall-eyed stare We do not don the role of other shade light shade if you went. R was not the shadow by the wall and the role we stare eye shadow role again

according to google thats persian.

-
Back