NFL commercial

-
NFL commercial hilarious!

hAVENT SEEN ONE YET THAT I thot was worth a dam, Much less the halftime show !! Got on hetre instead of watching it. the dam noise (music?) was irritating just hearing it from another room!

hAVENT SEEN ONE YET THAT I thot was worth a dam, Much less the halftime show !! Got on hetre instead of watching it. the dam noise (music?) was irritating just hearing it from another room!
Now back to the poorly called game !

Loved the one with all the old football players at the banquet. Laughed my *** off!
That one was really good, and the one with Michael Buble for Bubly was good too.
The one with the chunky milk in it was funny, but the best one i thought was the first one with the mermaids and the sharks.
The Bud light ones were disappointing.
They don't use corn syrup in their brewing?
Who cares?

A couple good commercials, half time was BAD, I went to bed after the half!! Did not miss squat! I figure! Back to the real world today!

The NFL commercial was the highlight of the entire game!!

The crossover Bud Light / Game of Thrones commercial was odd.

I fell asleep right after the half but woke up during the confetti.

I literally only watched so no one could take my "man card" today.

The half time show was mediocre, same as the game.
I only watch one football game a year and this was it.
Disappointing to say the least, the commercials were the highlight of the whole 3 1/2 hours...............

i didn't know who they were so i figured i'd share..

FOR EVERYONE ASKING WHO THE GIRLS ARE:
1. Sarah Thomas - First female referee in the NFL
2. Sam (as in Samantha) Gordon - Football running back from Salt Lake City and NFL Game Changer Award (2017)

-
Back