Nfl draft

-

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Well... I am not a STL Rams fan at all.... but...... What in the heck were they thinking !!!! I am sure that the strategy used will bump them to the Super Bowl just like the rest of their strategies.... :toothy10:

On the other hand... I am happy to see Gerald Mccoy in Tampa... For whatever reason they have always been the team I root for.

Whats all your thoughts so far ?

-RPM

Wheather we like it or not its a QB driven league and if you need one and have the # 1 pick in the draft you almost have too.

Oh Yeah!

I too am a Bucs fan RPM for 28 years now!

McCoy is a much better fit then Suh for the Bucs system.
3 more great selections tonight hopefully.:clock:

mccoy_118575a.jpg

This needs to be as good as 1996 when we landed Sapp and Brooks in the draft. That was golden and goes down as the greatest draft in Bucs history. Two HOFers for sure.

Josh played good last year for a rookie thrown to the wolves half way in. He knows how to come from behind and win. Something the Bucs have never been able to do. Add some defense and.........=P~=P~=P~

I agree with ya... get some good D in Tampa and watch out. Been a TB fan for 29 years... through the thick.... thin... and well.... thinner... lol...

Oh yes. The bucco bruce years. Suprising when they brought the old uniforms last year to play GB and Raheem get his first V. They had a walk the plank celebration after they changed uniforms and said they would NEVER wear them again.

Here are a draft pics who never quite worked for the bucs. Good thing they picked Leroy Selmon with the first pick that year.

Alot of folks don't know about these two as being Bucs.

Young was a #1 pick 1985
The Bucs had alot off #1's over the years.:angry7:

0823_large.jpg

young-85.jpg

The entire D-line of the Rams is a 1st round pick. thats why they didnt take the DTs or DE.. I am from fort scott kansas where my boy at #15 went to the giants. Jason is a beast, I started lifting with him my sr. year in hs. my bench max was 265 after I was done working out with him I was at 325 in a month.

I also know Bryce Brown running back at Tenn. I lived in wichita my soph. year and played him in football. he has a brother named arthur (Miami canes)who should be going into the nfl next year. Then there is a kid by the name of Derrion T. who happens to be the son of Derrick Thomas #58 of the cheifs who is also going to FSCC. I do not know why though. ?? And I agree 12 Oz is all I really want to lift also.

I'm an eagles-ravens fan.i think overall the draft has been great and its nice to see those young men realize their dream.their hard work has paid off in a big way..looking foward for tonights rounds

How you liking that pick now. He's turning into a fine young QB.

He's money! You wouldn't think the way they are playing that they are starting 5 rookies at key positions. Blount is a beast. We had Atlanta on the ropes last week and gave it away. Next year we will be a contender though we are not out of it this year. 10 wins just might get in.8)

-
Back