NFL football players not honoring our flag

-
I was just thinking about all the over paid football players not standing to honor our USA flag during the playing of the Anthem.
I think its time they upped their protest, or take it to the next level. Maybe like squatting down in front of a train!
Stand or stay seated on the bench until you stand up and show respect with respect!
No pay ether!

I was just thinking about all the over paid football players not standing to honor our USA flag during the playing of the Anthem.
I think its time they upped their protest, or take it to the next level. Maybe like squatting down in front of a train!

It is only one more thing to try to demean and destroy the Country that you have always known it. The end goal, tearing down monuments, calling our history racist, is to say the Constitution is null and void because it is a document founded on racism. They tried to go after the second amendment, they have gone after free speech. Look at college campuses, and now some say if they don't agree with your speech and deem it dangerous, free speech does not apply. The media no longer looks out for the American people and protect them from an over reaching government but have become propagandists for one party. The indoctrination is taking place as early as elementary school, in the Media, Hollywood and now sports, ESPN being a prime example. We already have anarchy with certain groups committing violence and people not being allowed to share views because the campus or municipality is afraid of the violence. Then we have open borders which is against the rule of law, and is breakdown on your identity as a Country. I don't know of anywhere else where you can illegally enter a Country and demand benefits and claim you have rights. Why should someone from Canada have to spend 4 years and thousands of dollars to be a citizen here, yet others are just gifted the privilege. If something doesn't change fast, we will be just another third world nation. My two Cents.

If it's all about free speech, then why can't players publically speak out against officials when they make a bad call without getting fined by the league???

I'm sure glad they are not in a different uniform that we think we can depend on. At least the one they wear now is only used to play games. Don't really need them, I have a family and car to spend my time with.
Yote

Wait til the superbowl when everybody tunes out in droves. No more million dollar commercials!!!

NFL...National F..ktard League...much rather be sitting outside...watching the smoke coming out of the smoker filled with cheese...

My family and I planed a mini vacation to fly to Dallas and see Cowboys and the Red Skins play November 30. We had it all set up and to buy the tickets today (NOT CHEAP) 450.00 each. As of this weekend I decided to cancel it. The NFL can stick it up there ***!!!

Protest outside your job

Last edited:
340 wedge said it all superbly, I commend you sir. Now if people would not keep supporting these guys and their behavior we will all be better off for it. I served my community as a law enforcement officer and when I got a Thank You it made it all worthwhile. I also did not make millions of dollars doing my job but thank yous are more satisfying that any amount of money especially when you are charged with protecting the public.

I've always been a Steelers fan. Their decision to stay in the locker room to avoid the situation don't cut it. I came in at the beginning and asked the wife to turn the game on. Saw that and said "Never mind, watch whatever you want. Till they all get on the field and show respect for the Flag again, the season is over for me"

That is the problem, people have no respect or values anymore. What does that show the young people of today? This is the land of the free because of the brave, if we lose sight of that it will be utter chaos in the world. I am proud to be an American and will fight for it as long as I live. Freedom is slowly being eaten away by those that have no respect for this great country.

NFL...National F..ktard League...much rather be sitting outside...watching the smoke coming out of the smoker filled with cheese...
Or even watching weeds grow ! I didn`t watch mon. night foolsball last night either, watched an old western. National Foolsball League
^ ^ ^

Just a bunch of spineless little privileged bitches, It wouldn't bother me a bit if the NFL was completely abolished.

Jeff

Just a bunch of spineless little privileged bitches, It wouldn't bother me a bit if the NFL was completely abolished.
^^^^^^

Jeff
Me either. I guess that's the reason okies are such avid sooner football fans, we don`t have a pro. foolsball team.

If the media had ignored Kaepemick when he did it the first time it wouldn't have got to this. All they are trying to do is get attention and the media is pushing it.

Jeff

If these children dressed as adults get what they are unknowingly asking for, it will be abolished. Then they will be forced to play for free or told which job they are going to be doing for the rest of their lives. Freedom isnt free. They better figure that out soon. A couple more generations of this **** and our grandchildren may as well move to an already established and changing from communist country. There are many ways to get your point across, but you should be sure of what you're saying prior to speaking up.

Jeff
Haven't watched a football/baseball game since I stopped playing when I was 16. Tore my arm up.

"Just a bunch of spineless little privileged bitches"

Pretty much sums it up. You or I cut our hand doing something we dress the wound and get back to work. Dad was a diehard New York Giants fan. Can remember when one of the stars had to sit our a game because of a cut on his forearm...

-
Back