NFL football players not honoring our flag

-

FB_IMG_1506557596142.jpg

Just read that NFL ticket sales are down 33%. Good!. Then I read that one of the idiot protesting players said, "Let the fans stay home. We don't need them." If that isn't proof that they have lost touch with reality, I don't know what is.

The way I see it is you learn from the beginning in school to honor your pledge of allegiance,
During school you learn history what service means to country what it means to sacrifice your life for your fellow man. I served and love my country and my flag represents in color White signifies purity and innocence. Red, hardiness & valour, and Blue… signifies vigilance, perseverance & justice.”
When my flag is raised I immediately stand I can salute or place my hand across my heart. During anytime of conflict during time of celebrations when at a funeral of comrades the flag signifies all feelings and honor of my nation and its people whether an athlete a soldier a member of society who gives to his community and the act of the lessons passed down to our children of this great country. All those who do not recognize the significance of our great flag need not apply for my support or there fellow man. But they will pass and a flag will have no honor in there passing unless the flag is blank white and that only signifies surrender. So in there action to take a knee while there down there may they feel the cold dirt that shall be poured above them on there dying day and may it be the same dirt that pastures have farmed pigs,hogs,cows,horses,goats or just the **** from there own asses.

My kid asked why the Packers stood with arms locked. I told them its for when one wants to take a knee, his 2 teem mates will keep him up. Did you hear the rumor that the highly rated Raiders offensive line let their QB get pummeled against the Redskins on their first possession because he stood alone for the anthem and flag? A lineman was quoted saying that "...he could stand alone in the backfield too". That shows the character of some of these athletes. The networks could nip this **** in the bud by not showing the players during the anthem, but that is getting more ratings than the games nowadays. Who thinks College football is more exciting anyway?

I for one will stand and support all the members on this board and everywhere on this earth to the people who have served and are still serving our country. THANK YOU!

-
Back