NFL Playoffs - Who's Your Pic?

-
Can you guys hear that from where you're at???? Is that a FAT lady I hear singing????:naka:

I don't know... she looks more like a man... maybe she should put a shirt on?? That's not a lady... it's a man baby!!! It's Rex Ryan!!!

Did you guys see that stat they just posted.
This is the 4th time for the Colts in the SB and they have all been in Miami. :read2:

Can you guys hear that from where you're at???? Is that a FAT lady I hear singing????:naka:

I don't know... she looks more like a man... maybe she should put a shirt on?? That's not a lady... it's a man baby!!! It's Rex Ryan!!!

Rex is a big boy. He is in shape though, the shape of a pear.:-D

How about them Colts? Hey Mike, You need to wander on over next door and take Ken a cold one to cool him off. Save one for him on the next game too. Brett's gona win it.
Small Block

How about them Colts? Hey Mike, You need to wander on over next door and take Ken a cold one to cool him off. Save one for him on the next game too. Brett's gona win it.
Small Block
:toothy10: You are probably right Bill :-D
I will give him a call, He need to walk over and meet Rowdy anyway :-D

Go Vikings
I for got about them playing at saints and wearing ear plugs

Touch Down :cheers:

Going into over time 28 all
Saints resieve 8) heck of a game :cheers:

Hard to believe. Way to many turnovers in this game. Won by a 23 yr old kicker. Dont you know he's feelin good. Congrats to the Saints. Looks like the Colts will win the super bowl.
Small Block

Congrats Saints.

The Vikes just had to many damn many turn overs.
Maybe in the off season they will teach them how to hang on to the ball.

It almost looked like the vikes were trying to lose. I'm happy for the saints kicker. Has to be a rush to win the championship at 23. Brett will go to his grave wishing he didn't throw that pass across the field......I sure hope he has a good retirement.

Certainly not as good this weekend as last. Only 50% 'cause I shouldn't have bet against Favre and the Chargers let me down big time!
Some good matchups next week. Gonna have to pick the Saints over the Vikings (but I won't be sorry if Favre takes the Vikes to the Super Bowl - great quarterback matchup with Brees vs. Favre), and the Colts over the Jets.

7 correct picks out of 10 games in the playoffs so far. Saints/Colts is a tough pick right now - gotta do a little thinking.

7 correct picks out of 10 games in the playoffs so far. ....

Hey Ken, would you mind picking me up a lottery ticket when you make a beer run??? You can pick all the numbers -- sounds like you're on a pretty good roll right now and I want in on that action. :-D

Woooooo the Saints are going to the Super Bowl! I'm happy for them -- it's about time something positive happened down there.

I'm just glad that wind bag Favre ain't going! Well he can still go if he wants. He just has to buy a ticket now! ;) Don't care for either the Saints or the Colts but, as much as I would like to see the underdog Saints take their first ring, something tells me the Colts are gonna come out on top.

Congrats Saints fans ,but your team should have blown the Vikings out they had 6 fumbles and the old man threw 3 interceptions...Just don't see the Saints beating the Colts....

I am done. All my pics are out and this was hard to watch. To many turnovers.

Who cares who wins the SB.

Ok, I hope the Colts hand it to the Aints.8)

3 bad calls and APs fumbles sunk the Vikes, the refs sucked *** in this one. The lame interference call, the 4th and 1 and the "leg catch"......come on. I hope the Colts whip them good.

-
Back