NHL playoff!!

-

needsaresto

Reaction score
Who's watching?

Watching the playoffs suites my energy level. Plus my favorite team (canucks) are up 3-0 against St Luis.

I find myself in good spirits when my team wins. I wanted to play hockey as a lad,but we were not rich. I cant even skate now,lol.

I remember listening to games on A.M radio when I was 7.

Been waiting 35 years for the Canucks to win the cup. They are due.

Canucks... Definately due to win the cup. I remember listening to the games on a.m. radio when I was younger, but still listen to them at work during the night shift.

Hopefully Sundin is OK to play the 4th game, cuz they need his big body out there.

My dream was to play hockey for the Canucks, but sadly, we didn't have enough $ to go that route, either. :(

ah well, I'll live my dreams through Bieksa, Luongo, Burrows and Kesler. Too bad Linden didn't stick it out for one more year.

We are rooting for the Sharks in our household. But they lost again this evening...

aaah the sharks - like the titanic, look great on paper - but once they hit the ice...

:toothy7:Too bad all your teams are going to lose...

The Red Wings will repeat again!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I wanted to play hockey so bad as a kid but we could not afford it. This may be an ignorat comment (not my intention) but I always thought that was not an issue in the land of hockey.

I have a soft spot for the Blues...used to listen to them on AM radio out of St. Louis at night in Saginaw, MI. Dont see anyone beating the Wings.

Biggest flop - any team from the Southeast! Rangers (Ranjerks, sorry to Mrs. Rumblefish) just dominating the Caps and Devils will take care of the 'Canes.

Would like to see a Canadian team win it though...I'll root for the Canucks too!

My Toronto Maple Leafs are out.So for now its Vancouver.Realy dont matter now i watch all the playoffs I can. to the end.

Another Bruins fan here to. Have been since before Mr. Orr started playing. Glad to see they are laying it on the swamp sopranos.

Jack

Canucks for me too, they have a lot going for them right now but I'm only looking at one series at a time, don't want to get ahead of myself. If things hold form they'll get Detroit next, that'll be tough so we'll see. Feel bad for Sharks fans, seems to be the same story every year but it isn't over yet. They got a bad draw when St Louis won the last game and shook up the standings, they should have had St. Lou and Detroit would have been playing a hot Anaheim team.

Canucks for me too, they have a lot going for them right now but I'm only looking at one series at a time, don't want to get ahead of myself. If things hold form they'll get Detroit next, that'll be tough so we'll see. Feel bad for Sharks fans, seems to be the same story every year but it isn't over yet. They got a bad draw when St Louis won the last game and shook up the standings, they should have had St. Lou and Detroit would have been playing a hot Anaheim team.

Yes ,the wings are not the Blue's. but keep in mind that the Nucks have beaten the wings in regular season hockey. I like the mojo the nucks have goin. Seems like everytime a rival turns it up a notch,the nucks are just one notch higher.

Yes ,the wings are not the Blue's. but keep in mind that the Nucks have beaten the wings in regular season hockey. I like the mojo the nucks have goin. Seems like everytime a rival turns it up a notch,the nucks are just one notch higher.

I agree, they have a very good shot at upending the Wings especially with the goaltending factor, Osgood can be shaky although he has looked just fine so far.

What part of southern BC are you from? Are you close enough to get to any games? I'm on the island, we usually go over for a game every year, kind of pricey with hotel, ferry, tickets, etc. but a lot of fun :cheers:

Don't get me started on hockey. If there were no hockey (God forbid that), I would be getting soooo much more done on the cars. And Comcast's Center Ice Package hasn't been helping much either. ;) My hometown team is the Sharks but I just love to watch game after game, watch different team's strategies at work & looking forward to Lord Stanley's Cup finals.

Don't get me started on hockey. If there were no hockey (God forbid that), I would be getting soooo much more done on the cars.

That's why I have a TV in the shop, a little of this, a little of that :-D

Flyers finally showed what they can do last night, kicking Sid the Kid and the Pens 6-3. They do't really have any excuses not to beat the Pens, and go all the way to the conference finals, they have scoring depth like no other team in the NHL, with six players over 25 goals apiece.

I haven't really gotten into the hockey this year, having a year old running about.

I'd still play a pickup game of street hockey anytime I could find the numbers and a flat piece of pavement.

I lived in BC all my life but I ain't holding my breath that the Canucks will ever win the cup. I hope they do but I'm a lifelong Blackhawks fan and I'm happy to see them with a good young team and Bill Wirtz not holding the purse strings anymore. His skin flint ways sucked the life out of that team for a decade and a half.

I was born and raised in Denver so the Avalanche have been my team since they moved from Quebec. Their seson didn't go that great but it will get them a good draft pick.

As far as the playoffs go: Anybody but the Red Wings!

1 more vote for the broad street bullies! Go Flyers!

-
Back