NHL playoff!!

-
To all the Canucks fans, it seems that locker room fight woke guys up. And with a goalie like Luongo you always have a chance.

With that said I hope they don't win the cup because that would mean my team (the Flyers) didn't win.

There are a lot of good teams that didn't make the playoffs this year. The Dallas Stars being one. They were devastated by injuries playing without Morrow and Zubov all year. Now they get the 8th pick overall. So I expect teams like them to be back with a purpose next year.

Go Flyers!!!!!!

I'm a buffalo sabres fan so needless to say I stopped paying attention for the season. I have been checking scores every now and then but I havent really been watching the games.

Oh well, there's always next year..... actually, there WILL BE next year.

I agree, they have a very good shot at upending the Wings especially with the goaltending factor, Osgood can be shaky although he has looked just fine so far.

What part of southern BC are you from? Are you close enough to get to any games? I'm on the island, we usually go over for a game every year, kind of pricey with hotel, ferry, tickets, etc. but a lot of fun :cheers:

Im in Trail.It's an 8 hour drive,and not one I take lightly. I wold be willing for a Nucks game though!

Flyers finally showed what they can do last night, kicking Sid the Kid and the Pens 6-3. They do't really have any excuses not to beat the Pens, and go all the way to the conference finals, they have scoring depth like no other team in the NHL, with six players over 25 goals apiece.

I haven't really gotten into the hockey this year, having a year old running about.

I'd still play a pickup game of street hockey anytime I could find the numbers and a flat piece of pavement.

Thats awesome! Nucks can quite match that. They have 4 over 25 goals and 6 over 20.Wellwood has 18,so very close. Sundin sneaks one in every once in a while and has his first playoff goal in 5 years.

Canucks have a lot of depth defensively and excellent goaltending from Lui. Will be a great series. Wish I could catch a live game in the garage!

Calgary Flames just beat the Black Hawks ......... whoooooooooot

God I hope the Canucks lose!!!!! I live in BC and everywhere I tirn and it doesn't matter what time of year, its Canucks, Canucks, Canucks!!! I'm sick of them. I'm a Flames fan and even though they won tonight I don't think they will get very far unless the chemistry of 2004 magically appears. If I had it my way I would like to see the Canucks and Flames duke it out again. I may lose alot of hair if this happens though.:bootysha:

God I hope the Canucks lose!!!!! I live in BC and everywhere I tirn and it doesn't matter what time of year, its Canucks, Canucks, Canucks!!! I'm sick of them. I'm a Flames fan and even though they won tonight I don't think they will get very far unless the chemistry of 2004 magically appears. If I had it my way I would like to see the Canucks and Flames duke it out again. I may lose alot of hair if this happens though.:bootysha:

I wont rub your nose in it. The canucks didnt do well last year,and they remember that.THis year is diferent.They are a much better team.

An all Canadian Stanley cup playoff would be neat.

Canadian team hasnt won it since the 90's.

I was born and raised in Denver so the Avalanche have been my team since they moved from Quebec. Their seson didn't go that great but it will get them a good draft pick.

As far as the playoffs go: Anybody but the Red Wings!

go wings!
mac-lemieux01.gif

btw: sidney crosby has girl parts...

Im in Trail.It's an 8 hour drive,and not one I take lightly. I wold be willing for a Nucks game though!

Yeah, that is a long drive. We usually stay at the Rosedale, they have a package deal, tickets and a room, it's close to the garage, nice hotel and the seats are good.

Long way to go before we have a cup parade though, just getting out of our side of the draw will be very tough. I have hope though, a lot more than I have in a very long time. The east is pretty wide open too so it should be interesting.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canucks sweep thier first ever 7 game series!

If my legs werent rubber,I'd jump for joy!!!!

ALEX BURROWS! ALEX BURROWS!

GO NUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm rootin' for the caps but the Canucks or Flames right behind them. I try to catch all the play offs, god knows it is the only thing that got me through rehab last year!

Canucks looked a little shaky in the 3rd and OT but got it done, next up Red Wings after Columbus gets swept. San Jose still has life as does Calgary so we'll see what happens there, next game will be a big one for both.

Montreal and Philly look like toast but the other two series could be interesting.

Never thought of it but if San Jose was to lose, Canucks would get the winner of the Hawks/Flames series, that may be an easier road to travel than going through Detroit.

Man, am I the only Ranger fan here? After that drubbing on Monday, I'm a little nervous. Ovechkin was all over the place, that guy is something else. History and statistics are on our side though - not many teams lose a series after being up 2-0. Rangers will find a way though, I'm sure.

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

I doubt you're the only Rangers fan here but you won't find many on the west coast where I am. I think it really comes down to goaltending, you had no right whatsoever to win the first game but Lundquist was incredible and Theodore stunk. The Russian kid in goal since then looks pretty good so far, whoever wins the next game will win the series I would bet.

You guys posted those pics of the fights really makes me have to show ya up with this video.... GO SABRES!!!!!!! yeah I know, no playoffs.... but they still rock. Best team to not make it.... Now I have to run to get my Kaleta jersey on again... haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTPudRyyhsE

Never thought of it but if San Jose was to lose, Canucks would get the winner of the Hawks/Flames series, that may be an easier road to travel than going through Detroit.

There really arent any easy games or roads in the playoffs. One game at a time,that's all they need to think about.

RANGERS WIN!! KING HENRIK GETS THE BEST OF OVECHKIN! Sean Avery sure knows how to make things difficult though.

Great win though, Rangers are showing some moxie!

-
Back