NHL playoff!!

-
Well I can't say I'm really happy with the way the Nucks have played in the 3rd period of every game, look great for 40 minutes and then get swarmed the last 20. There's always someone harping about Luongo being overrated, they swept St Louis because of him. He's as good as it gets, period. It's all over if they win the next one, can't see the Hawks coming back from 3-1 down.

I expected the Ducks to give Detroit a hard time and they're doing just that. Big game in Pitt tonight, lot of pressure on SId and Co.

Hey Rob,have you ever noticed this about Luongo? He has a bad game and comes back MUCH STRONGER!!!! The mans strength of mind/character is incredible.Chicago is doomed if the Nucks win Thursday,and I think it's highly likely they will. Lou is now pissed off due to interference from that fatass By FUGLI en, which means he will play at top form.

And the D has figured Chicago out.

Salo is back for Thursday.

Alain called the Hawks the best transition and skills team he's seen in a long time. But he knew how to deal with them!

Hey Rob,have you ever noticed this about Luongo? He has a bad game and comes back MUCH STRONGER!!!! The mans strength of mind/character is incredible.Chicago is doomed if the Nucks win Thursday,and I think it's highly likely they will. Lou is now pissed off due to interference from that fatass By FUGLI en, which means he will play at top form.

Yeah I've noticed, the mark of a great player, when the going gets tough, they get tougher. He's the man for sure 8)

I am usually pretty quiet.. but all I have to say is "GO HAWKS!"

I need to learn how to multi quote, anyway, at least you're in Chicago so you're forgiven, we've got a BC boy here cheering on the Hawks too, that ain't right :argue:

Wow that was cheap!!!!! I got nothin! :wack:

Sorry dude,

But when ya set one up like that, someone's gonna hit a homer.

Just not the Cubs. :toothy10:

Go, Niners. :cheers:

Oops, this is hockey season still. I'm jonesin'.

"Canucks, we're with you, we're really, really with you"

I need to learn how to multi quote, anyway, at least you're in Chicago so you're forgiven, we've got a BC boy here cheering on the Hawks too, that ain't right :argue:

Well Rob. I've been a Hawks fan since before Vancouver got a team. If it's any consolation Chicago is the only team I hope beats the Canucks when they play. I'll always route for Vancouver if they're playing any other team in the league.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!:bootysha:

blackhawks1.jpg

Well Rob. I've been a Hawks fan since before Vancouver got a team. If it's any consolation Chicago is the only team I hope beats the Canucks when they play. I'll always route for Vancouver if they're playing any other team in the league.

Ok, I'll have to give you a pass for loyalty and being a loyal fan to the Hawks must have been tough with old man Wirtz owning the team. Things are a lot better now and their future is bright. I was a Habs fan before Vancouver got a team, not sure what I was thinking, can't stand them now :munky2:

I'm starting to get irritated watching the Bruins try to cruise their way through. Where is the intensity that got them there? Aaaarrrrgh, the life of a Boston sports fan!

Ok, I'll have to give you a pass for loyalty and being a loyal fan to the Hawks must have been tough with old man Wirtz owning the team. Things are a lot better now and their future is bright. I was a Habs fan before Vancouver got a team, not sure what I was thinking, can't stand them now :munky2:

It's been a rough stretch being a Hawks fan over the last decade or so. Sure saw a quick improvement since old man Wirtz kicked it though. I don't like to speak ill of the dead but I've been waiting for that old skinflint to die for years so that the hawks could have a good team again. So far, so good.:-D

Go Bruins.I used to get asked all the time as a kid if that was my brother playing for them,Terry O'Reilly.Unfortunately he wasnt related.

Also a Wings fan and don't believe I'm offending anyone. Root for your team and hope for the best. The Ducks are playing great hockey and as much as I would like to see the Wings repeat, I can't take anything away from the Ducks performance.

Oh boy!

Good game again tonight. The Hawks came back and won in O.T.

And they deserved it,in spite of being outplayed for 3 periods.

Serves the Nucks right for trying to sit on a 1-zip lead. They have been bit by that before...

Who's brain fart was that anyway?lol...

I keep saying it, 3rd period keeps killing the Nucks. Seemed to me Mitchell had all sorts of time to make a play and opts to shoot the puck along the boards with 4 players there in the way :banghead: The plot thickens now :munky2:

Detroit looked good last night.

I'm pulling for Boston and Washington on the other side, I haven't been impressed with Boston so far, they need to step it up tonight for sure

I keep saying it, 3rd period keeps killing the Nucks. Seemed to me Mitchell had all sorts of time to make a play and opts to shoot the puck along the boards with 4 players there in the way :banghead: The plot thickens now :munky2:

Yes,I saw that too! I just shook my head...It's not like Willie to make a rookie mistake.

I dunno..I guess they sell more tickets if the series stretches out?lol!!

Go Canucks! Game 5 tonight at 7:30 Pacific...

Interesting, Taylor Pyatt's first HOME game since taking time off after his fiance was killed in a car accident. I bet he rocks a few Hawks ;)

Well once again they sat on their heals and ended up loosing, don't want to write them off but it's not looking great. :angry7:

I've been pulling for Boston and Washington and that isn't going well either :munky2:

-
Back