NHL playoff!!

-
Pens got a little lucky near the end, a bad play that led to a breakaway and my favourite, Fleury slides right out of the crease and Scuderi drops into the butterfly and makes two great saves with only seconds left :-D

I hope it's a great game 7, no blowouts.

he should have been the #1 star that was a great play that saved them from going into overtime. i hope game 7 is 10 - 0 wings lol my heart cant take anymore close games !!!!

well haha one game dtermines everything....if we go by the series..the wings should win...because a team has yet to win a road game in the final. but if you go by age...its a pens win...come on dont old guys ever get wore out...:cheers:

well....
Game 7, as it should be, now all the "prophets" are silenced.
and we get to see these guys play with no reserve.

I personally love a good street brawl....

The one thing i love about all of this is no matter what happens on the ice, ( fight, brawl, trash talk, etc... ) they shake hands like professionals at the end of the game.

oh by the way im not in town tonight and have no way to a computer so i wont be posting anything on here win or lose till sunday !!! lol so im not hiding if by some chance the wings lose! lol but they wont !!!! :thebirdm:

AM I THE ONLY PENS FAN?!?!?!?!? LETS GO PENS! lol im getting ganged up on....im not a "bandwagon fan" either...ive loved the pens/steelers/pitt basketball all my life.....we had a baseball team...i seem to forget their names....heheh:cheers:

GO SABRES!

33-70755-F.jpg

Since my team (Sharks) exited early (once again), I just wanted to see a Game 7 for the Cup and got it. Congratulations to the Pens & their fans!

The one thing i love about all of this is no matter what happens on the ice, ( fight, brawl, trash talk, etc... ) they shake hands like professionals at the end of the game.

I agree although I wish I could say the same thing for the fans in the crowd. Once the game is over, the game is over. No amount of booing will change anything. At that point, why not just appreciate the game and the contest you just witnessed? The booing (even during the Conn Smythe presentation) went on a little too long.

im back early so now i can post!!! congratulations to the pens they were the better team thru the series and they deserve to win. as for gtxperience comments on the boing you are dead wrong!!!! they were boing gary bettmen like everyone else in the league does every year when he presents the cup. They were chearing very loud for the pens and if you were watching it with the sound on they exploded with cheers when mario lifted the cup!!!!!!! The detroit fans showed lots of class during the whole celebration, so i dont know what you were watching!!? Anyways congratulations to the city of pittsburgh at least its another working class city that won and i think there will be many more after this one with that group of players they have!!!!

so nowwww every one says they were better...all during the playoffs..yall thought i was crazy...but yea i heard a lot of GINO during the trophy...still i heard booing...which upset me cuz the pens fans did not boo one bit last year.

AM I THE ONLY PENS FAN?!?!?!?!? LETS GO PENS! lol im getting ganged up on....im not a "bandwagon fan" either...ive loved the pens/steelers/pitt basketball all my life.....we had a baseball team...i seem to forget their names....heheh:cheers:

no I am still here,.......however, from my rookie observations the pens
knew their *** would be handed to them in one on one puck control confrontations
the Wings are a superior team in ability me thinks. But.... they are "rigid"
(read predictable) same format same attack strategy... which is a huge
liability. win the battle lose the war.

Bandwagon fan....I chose a team I stick with it. maybe to appease you all seeing gurus I should have gone with the Sharks. oh! wait, I can still chose a team I like

Out with the Old Dynasty, in with the new?

Sort of like the Islanders giving it up to the Gretzky era Oilers... I love it!

next year - GO CANUCKS! :munky2:

-
Back