NHL Playoffs 2023

-
Lmao, practice practice practice. All the while wearing his TB signed slippers and panties.
Still wondering how Stroker manages to type with one hand on his knob and the other holding this picture.
View attachment 1716085661

Tom-Brady-Ugg-Slippers.jpg

the_future_mrs_tom_brady_classic_thong.jpeg

Last time the Make Believes won the cup I was 4 years old and while I always liked Dave Keon, Darryl Sittler, and Wendel Clark, I just can't bring myself to support them. I'm down to the Panthers, Oilers, Golden Knights, or Kraken. I like Paul Maurice, the Panthers' coach, but dislike Matthew Tkachuk,, Vegas took out the Jets, the Kraken are really impressive for a second year team, and of course the Oilers are an Alberta team, tough decision, Go Panthers!

Wendel is my all time favorite Leaf. Vince Dunn dman for Kraken(ex Blue) is a local boy and his Grampa Chris, RIP is where Dad stored the cuda. Good people, local and a Stanley Cup winner :thumbsup: . So next to Leafs, GO KRAKEN! It feels like their year too.

Full disclosure I had to take a night off from Hockey. I have watched non stop since playoffs started. Wife wanted to watch the new Netflix series Diplomat. So we binge watched several episodes, it was actually pretty entertaining. Not Hockey good, but trying to keep the peace in the house! Sounds like a missed some great action.

Full disclosure I had to take a night off from Hockey. I have watched non stop since playoffs started. Wife wanted to watch the new Netflix series Diplomat. So we binge watched several episodes, it was actually pretty entertaining. Not Hockey good, but trying to keep the peace in the house! Sounds like a missed some great action.
Geez, I thought I was the only one. I have to flip back and forth when American Idol is on. :BangHead:

'Canes were all over NJD.

Devils just had nowhere to go with the puck 'cause a Cane was always in the way, no matter which zone they were in.

...at least until 1/2 way through the 2nd, when I fell asleep :(

I spent the 1st game in the shop puttering and came in and caught end of EDM/Vegas game.
Handy as heck watching the "NHL in 30".

Geez, I thought I was the only one. I have to flip back and forth when American Idol is on. :BangHead:

Leafs down 0-2 played a good 5 minutes of that game...
Glad I didnt invest a lot of time watching lol. Unlike the Booins, Leafs still alive(barely) in 2nd round.
Dave's upset cuz he blew his load in his pants, just like the Booins did lol
GO KRAKEN!
Remember this from 2019?
They just celebrated a 4 year anniversary of that shitshow lol

Screenshot_20230504-222929_Samsung Internet.jpg

Saw him crying again last week, eh?

Oilers dominate last night's game in Vegas, 4-0 after 1 period? Things got pretty chippy after that, but Vegas has to stay out of the penalty box, Oilers are just too good on the power play, it will be over for VGK quickly if they don't get back to playing with discipline.
Oilers goalie Stuart Skinner played his junior here with the Lethbridge Hurricanes, even scored a goal. There are a few players in the NHL today that spent some time here, Dylan Cozens is another one that comes to mind.

THAT was one of the worst performances. Besides Kampf and Woll. Matthew's shooting from the fuckin blue line? Marner had at least 6 giveaways. Couldnt get it outta their end. But hey not dead yet. Like the Booins. :lol: :canada:

-
Back