NHL Playoffs 2023

-
Maple Leafs haven't won the cup in FIFTY-SIX years man they really suck:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Leafs should have been the winner at the end of the 3rd, but the NHL has realized they can make more money "selling" the Dream to the fans vs them winning.

Leafs should have been the winner at the end of the 3rd, but the NHL has realized they can make more money "selling" the Dream to the fans vs them winning.

WAA WAA WAA..if it had been the other way around you Leafs fans would be saying what a great call..oh well maybe next year or the year after that or.........

Congrats your not a Leafs fan but it still applies to the losers that are!!..GO PANTHERS :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

Go Oilers but they need to put together 2 good games in a row or its golf season. The unnecessary and careless penalties have to stop too. Perhaps Campbell can close the door although Skinner hasn't been bad. Yamamoto....too small for playoff hockey.

didn't anybody but me see the interference on the OT winner? Goudas
took the defense right out of the play, hanging on his stick!
...gave Cousins an easy target!
And yes we all could see Rileys goal was in...no the Leafs are not my team but...

didn't anybody but me see the interference on the OT winner? Goudas
took the defense right out of the play, hanging on his stick!
...gave Cousins an easy target!
And yes we all could see Rileys goal was in...no the Leafs are not my team but...

Went in AFTER the play was called dead!!!

Hey,what time do the Leafs play tonight??..oh thats right they're out golfing with the Bruins :) :) :)

Congrats to the Vegas Golden Knights, finished off the Oilers with a good solid game. Who's going to be next, the Kraken or the Stars?

Leafs would not be golfing with the Booins lol. Marchand apparently wants ALL the glory holes. Marchand is known as the GLORY HOLE MASTER LOL.
Stroked...you've been banned from fabo more than the Booons have won the cup. :thumbsup: And to think Marchand had that breakaway eh Douchebag Dave....coulda shoulda woulda

But NOT to the Booins lmao, some of the most arrogant sports fans are Booins, Yankmees and the TB Glory Hole!
I can't remember Dave 2 or 3 times you've been banned? :lol:

Crickets from the mouthpiece??:thankyou: :thumbsup: If all it takes is to mention his numerous bannings I would have done that long ago.:lol:

-
Back