NHL Playoffs 2023

-
Florida vs Vegas? What's next? Anchorage vs Montreal in the Hawaiian invitational world surfing finals?

Hard to believe these are the "best" zebras the NHL could come up with lol. Cats gotta capitalize on pp, but Vegas cheap shots are brutal lol

Vegas brought the bigger brief case of cash.. Hill should have been in the box at least 3 times now...

Well that game was disappointing to say the least. I literally ended up shutting it off and went to bed. I at least got to watch the hit on Eichel (totally clean) and the ensuing nonsense. I will give credit to Eichel for coming back out after that dramatic test of his surgeons work on his neck. But to all the above posts with regard to the officials, I cannot make rhyme or reason of it? Zero consistency, just seems kind of random almost. Blind eye to flagrant stuff, then heavy handed on non impact nit picky junk? Arghh

Wow nothing but crickets. Did you guys sleep through the game last night?
Cats fought back late after a gazillion penalties to make it a series.

My flat screen here in camp died just as ot was to start. Found the old tube tv in the shed... then couldn't find the damn remote!

I was bouncing between the shop, hockey and Blue Jay's. Altho I did watch quite a bit of it.
Bob stood on his head and was more in line with how he CAN play.
I missed Tkachuk getting hit, did the Vegas dick get a 10 minute misconduct like Tkachuk on Eichel....??
Tkachuk has the knack or a puck magnet sewn into his hockey pants. Zebras are still a joke lol.
Wow nothing but crickets. Did you guys sleep through the game last night?
Cats fought back late after a gazillion penalties to make it a series.

Last edited:
Well.... they were close to the record for largest margin of victory in a Stanley Cup game.

TEAM. DATE. RESULT
Montreal Canadiens 4/23/1978 W 8-0
Boston Bruins 4/20/1972. W 10-2
Detroit Red Wings 3/29/1947. W 9-1

Last edited:
Vegas was a machine. Hill comes outta nowhere to out goal Bobbobka.
I dont think if Chuck played he would have been enough of a difference.
Congrats to Vegas!

-
Back