NHL Playoffs 2023

-
I only made it 10 min into 2nd OT.

Who won?

For two teams described as "fast" that sure seemed like an awfully slow game.

Fla special teams suck.

Hard.

They are gonna need to stay the hell outta the box to have a chance.

Flew to Edm, got to buddies house and game was still on lol. We watched until the end Freddie deserved to win. He was OUTSTANDING. Gonna be hard to top that game. 10 or 12 seconds away from 5th OT incredible.

If you didn't see the game or score, what would these stats lead you to believe?...

Screenshot_20230522_225307_Brave.jpg

MVP for the Cats had to be the post! Bob played another great game. Canes brought it to them all night. No idea how many posts they hit but at least two. Just a tight series and two closely matched teams regardless of the win loss results. Cats in five.

Florida/Carolina game are certainly not "pretty".

"Blocked shots" stat stands out to me.

Canes "FOW" should stand out but I guess it didn't matter.

Well put a fork in Dallas! Bonehead play by Captain. No way he does not get suspended as well?
Dallas is their own worst enemy, not just one, but two stupid players taking utterly stupid penalties. Benn and Domi should be suspended for those idiotic moves.
Go Vegas!

The 'ol "cross check to the neck when the other player is on his back on the ice" routine.

Sheesh.

Benns was brutal, definitely supplemental discipline. Domis not so much. Hague knew it was coming and embellished, feet flipped up so quick I thought he was a mermaid.

-
Back