NHL Playoffs 2023

-
Wow, it’s likely gonna be a Florida vs Vegas final! A new Stanley Cup winner.

That Burns stick to the nuts on Tkachuk was the dirtiest "hit" I've ever seen.

Looks like that backfired.

I used to like Brent Burns.

Good luck! Wasnt that bad of a spear. Tkachuk knows how to sell. He got his revenge lol
Man I missed it! I had to do homework all night here in my cheesy hotel. Final exams today. Studied till almost eleven last night then got up at 0300 and started back in. I have a mere 22 pages of notes to study! Arghh

IDK Burns looked like he pulled up pretty hard and was even concentrating on it.

So after Benns bonehead move, I hope Dallas gets put out. Benn should've been forced to sit on bench wearing Vegas mascot outfit for rest of the game. One of the most selfish moves I've ever seen. If Dallas wins that game it's an entirely different series.
So Cats vs Vegas, I'm HOPING for Cats, but Vegas will be tough. Goaltending may be the difference.

So after Benns bonehead move, I hope Dallas gets put out. Benn should've been forced to sit on bench wearing Vegas mascot outfit for rest of the game. One of the most selfish moves I've ever seen. If Dallas wins that game it's an entirely different series.
So Cats vs Vegas, I'm HOPING for Cats, but Vegas will be tough. Goaltending may be the difference.
Ok that there is funny! I am sitting here visualizing Benn on the bench dressed as a mascot!

Tuned in last night during 2nd intermission.

5-0.

All I needed to see.

I'm going Cats.

They do have a couple extra days rest.

Kind of wild that in both the NHL and NBA the last place teams from FL. are playing the first place teams from the west in the finals.

Last team on earth that i expected to be in the playoffs, but I would love to see Maurice as a winning coach!

I watched the semi finals past night(our Peterborough Pete's vs Seattle)
Pete's didnt look good, but Seattle did.
Finals tomorrow I believe. Quebec vs Tbirds
What a great first period. My popcorn bowl is MT but my glass is full! Don’t forget the Memorial Cup guys! That should be some great hockey as well.

-
Back