NHL Playoffs 2023

-
Back to back cups didn't cure the "FL teams can't play serious hockey" issue for you?

Good BOS-FLA game and cats pull it out.

I really want to dislike Marchand but he's playing pretty good right now.

Finally caught more than 5 min of a Kraken game.
Hah! Totally agree! Keep in mind I have lived on the Canadien border most of my adult life. While I am a born and bred southerner I have played so many hockey games in Canada and sat in so many different Tim Hortens in the wee hours of the morning I just can’t fathom hockey being played in Florida! Hah!

So the Leafs advance! Woo Hoo! Long time coming! Just wondering here, perhaps it was because Bunting was on the ice to start the OT? Hehehehe! No trolling here, nope! Hah! (Apologies Steve, could not resist!) On serious note great game and well deserved! Team effort tonight, just a great game.

Bunting had a good game. Controlled his nonsense thankfully. Knies the rookie on ice for all 3 OT goals.
Schenn was a rock also.
It's only round 1, but they slayed a dragon with TBL who is an awesome team.
Next FLA or Booins....
GO LEAFS! :thumbsup:

Bunting had a good game. Controlled his nonsense thankfully. Knies the rookie on ice for all 3 OT goals.
Schenn was a rock also.
It's only round 1, but they slayed a dragon with TBL who is an awesome team.
Next FLA or Booins....
GO LEAFS! :thumbsup:
The curse is broken!

One of the best low scoring games I've seen.

Guess I'll take the Bolts flags off my car today :(

OK, now who do I root for?

FLA?
TOR?
Kracken?

Well the Rangers survived another elimination game. Hopefully they will gain some momentum from that. They won two playoff elimination games last year so it's not a stretch for this group to do it again but they sure don't make it easy.

I'll admit that I basically wrote them off after that game 3 OT loss, I honestly didn't think they would recover from that. Turned off both game 4 and 5 before the end of the first period, Rangers were just limp in both outings. Frankly, scoring 2 goals over 3 games does not cut it. Can't win if you don't put the biscuit in the basket.

The bruins have choked 30 give aways dont deserve to win
might get lucky hate game 7s
here we go

Wow!

Underdog Cats put top seed Bruins away in Boston in OT.

When the broadcasters were making their calls before OT- I actually shouted "Verhaghe" at the screen.

And the defending Cup champs are out too. I wonder when/if the Presidents trophy winner and the defending Cup champs (and not the same team) were both bounced in the same day in game 7???

Game seven Marchand scores game winning goal. You heard it here first! Sadly I think my heart is rooting for Florida. I just can’t seem to be able to say Florida and hockey in the same sentence? Everytime I hear Florida and hockey I think of the Slapshot movie where they are discussing FLA! The curse is real! I am going to wait till this round is over and then pick my playoff favorite moving forward. I got nobody left I actually followed.
This is what I think of Dallas Stars. I'm not blaming Dallas. I'm blaming Norm Green that snuck the MN Northstars out of town to avoid legal and personal troubles. Dallas quickly realized the snake and just bought out that low rent turd Norm Green.

But then I had to watch same Dallas Stars eliminate Wild from 2022/23 playoffs intentions?

WHERE ARE THE HANSON BROTHERS!!!!!

-
Back