NHL puck drop, Game on!

-
The Sid hit started with Ovechkin and finished off by Niskanen. Most papers even stated the same. Game 2 against Columbus which my son and I went to watched Matt Calvert break his stick on a cross check over Tom Kuhnhackl. Another cheap shot! As I said before Stone ramming his stick into Sids jaw, Wingels cheap shot hit on Wilson at end of game. That one puck not near Wilson and 4th line scrub Wingels pissed because they had their asses handed to them with a 7-0 loss. 4spd, I love fast paced hard hitting hockey but hate cheap shot bullshit because a team gets outplayed.

It's been good playoff hockey so far. I wish my Jets would have made it in but I'm used to that. I don't care much for Nashville but I like seeing a team that low of seed make it to the cup final. I hope they tear the Pens apart

The Ovechkin Niskanen....WAAAAYYY overblown. Re Papers lol. Why wasnt there "concussion protocol" on that play?
Methots "fingergate" lol he missed a lot of games. ..
Broken stick on a cross check...dont remember the play but sticks are shitty now a days. Broken all the time.
There are inconsistent calls all over.
Sid gets his fair share of "mulligans" as well as cheap shots.
I dont care who wins Im a Leafs fan. So I was happy to have meaningful spring hockey lol

The Sid hit started with Ovechkin and finished off by Niskanen. Most papers even stated the same. Game 2 against Columbus which my son and I went to watched Matt Calvert break his stick on a cross check over Tom Kuhnhackl. Another cheap shot! As I said before Stone ramming his stick into Sids jaw, Wingels cheap shot hit on Wilson at end of game. That one puck not near Wilson and 4th line scrub Wingels pissed because they had their asses handed to them with a 7-0 loss. 4spd, I love fast paced hard hitting hockey but hate cheap shot bullshit because a team gets outplayed.

Not to defend Calverts cross check but as big and strong as these guys are today combined with the fact that many are shooting 75&80 flex sticks ....breaking one is not that hard to do.
What concerns me are the blindside checks that boarder line on Boarding.

If I here Subbans name announced again for no reason, I'm shutting the game off, period.
What a overrated garbage player period.

But don't have to worry, this series won't last 4 maybe 5 games.
Then Nashville will have to find some talented offense to contend in the future.

You must be listening to American announcers?? Lol j/k
Subban isnt my favorite by any means, but this team (without Shea Webber) has made it further than any Preds team. Subbans good, but too animated for me.
PITT IS LUCKY to be up 1 game AND to be tied.

Bad move by best coach in NHL. Taking out best goalie in
NHL. Stupid move. It's one game....
Now you screwed up your goaltender for rest of series. ( 2 games)

Did they ever! I missed the 3rd.... Damn!

And yeah.... Subban is good....

Funny how buddy that threw the catfish onto the ice gets charged! How long they been doing it in Detroit? Geez. Lame

Super hero Hockey Bike!
It turns a lot of heads with my Easton Backpack gearbag on while riding down the freeway....lol. Way cheaper than driving my Ram.
IMG_20170601_190319.jpg

Lets see if Rinne gets pulled in Pittsburgh again.
Subban your ****.

This series has game 7 written all over it.. really good fast paced hockey..

Last night Crosby was the best player on the ice not named Pekka Rinne. He beat him once, was stoned on another breakaway and again on a great pass to Guentzel that Rinne stopped at point blank range.
It's obvious that home-ice makes a difference in this series, especially to the goaltenders. The Preds have to steal one in Pitt to take the cup.
Biggest bummer - for the last 3 games we have to wait 2 days in between games instead of just 1. Damn TV contracts....

Last night Crosby was the best player on the ice not named Pekka Rinne. He beat him once, was stoned on another breakaway and again on a great pass to Guentzel that Rinne stopped at point blank range.
It's obvious that home-ice makes a difference in this series, especially to the goaltenders. The Preds have to steal one in Pitt to take the cup.
Biggest bummer - for the last 3 games we have to wait 2 days in between games instead of just 1. Damn TV contracts....
The next 2 games Thur and Sun have 3 day breaks.

But it makes for faster error free hockey.
I cant fathom skating at that level for 25-38 mins a game....

You wait 3 days for that??? me being a BIG Leafs fan I just want to see a good close game, maybe even OT, I had beer on ice, kids where sleeping, the Wife was busy in house... I had my whole night set to watch a good game... and BANG it was over in the first 10 mins. . But then again I watched to the last second of the 3rd.. lol

-
Back