NHL puck drop, Game on!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Season starting tonight. Long season but Leafs 1st overall pic Auston Matthews has 4 goals and we are only at end of 2nd period. 4 goals in 1st ever NHL game is a record,
Go Leafs!

What!

CF football here in the south! SEC baby!

Is there any ice left? LOL

Great night for Matthews.. to bad Anderson had a shaky Leaf debut.
Go Leafs Go.

Season starting tonight. Long season but Leafs 1st overall pic Auston Matthews has 4 goals and we are only at end of 2nd period. 4 goals in 1st ever NHL game is a record,
Go Leafs!
That's the one with the ice the little black thing and sticks rite? :poke:

Go Leafs!

Thats just crazy! Wow!

Yes he did but playing 3 on 3 with all that ice mistakes are going to happen. He owned it in his interview after game. Wow all that and just turned 19.I don't know what's more exciting these days Leafs or Jays . Lol

Bruins score 4 unanswered goals come from behind to win 6-3..Marchard is the "man" 2 goals already...GO BRUINS!!!

Lightning 6-4 over Red Wings.

Fell asleep end of 2nd period after Lightning went up 3-2.

Must have been a crazy 3rd.

Seems like some high scoring first games.

Tampa over Detroit in double overtime shootout.

Incredible Stamkos "protractor" angle shot to tie.

Only new guy on the team "Point" first goal of career in shootout to win.

Now that's good hockey, right there!!!

I thought my Leafs had a good chance to win lastnight with a 4-0 lead. Apparently Laine had different plans, dam that kid has a crazy shot. Get used to hearing his name.

Forgot to mention the game tying Stamkos shot from the boards a foot from the red line was at 5.5 seconds left in the 3rd!

-
Back