NHL puck drop, Game on!

-
Wow thats pretty cool! 2 rings is pretty impressive. Johnny Bower lives about 1/2 hr from here. Have his autograph on an old goalie sticks of dads from the 50's.
Must be cool to go out and play with them. Im jealous.
Johnny Mac played for Toronto back in the 60s.... Still plays out here in pickup at 80
3 cup rings . He has some great stories !

I play with his little bro (70) often.... They both still have good hands and vision for the play.

I also play with Rick Bourbanais who played for the Blues & Montreal in the 80s
It's embarrassing !

Damn ! Wild whooped the Blues !

I'm a defenseman not a scorer... My job is to make guys regret they got the puck then give it to someone that can score...lol

Refs helped make it close but Leafs prevail with a 6-5 win over the Bruins!
Thank you Leafs!
Go Leafs Go!

I didnt catch what their team turmoil was all about. Sounded like quite an internal battle . It shows in their play.
But they arent quite down to Avalanch level......lol

Yeah something internal has to be going on, Captain Backes leaves in the offseason?
Hope they get it turned around, ya the 'lanche arent the young good team of 2 years ago.
I didnt catch what their team turmoil was all about. Sounded like quite an internal battle . It shows in their play.
But they arent quite down to Avalanch level......lol

Hey....!! They actually won tonight.
Wild are taking it to the Canucks ....
Granlun just got a Hatrick

Watching the your Leafs play the Islanders... great game so far.
Both teams very fast !

Heck of a game..I was pacing the floor in the last 5 mins of game...

Ya weak call on Moore, but that's karma for Marchand dive
Yep weak penalty call but they all even out in the end. Bergeron got away with a high stick.
into the boards on Boston's first PP.

TB not out of it yet. Looked bad for a while.

How many centers/forwards can you lose and still be in contention?

I'd hate to be a Syracuse Crunch fan- ain't no body left to play up there.

V. Hedman 1, 2, or 3 in all stats for defense, and TOTALLY snubbed in "who's the best defenseman" talk.

Who TF sets a schedule where one team is on the 2nd back to back after a 6 game road trip and the other team is just off a 5 day rest?

Teams I picked early are still on the top in the East-

Columbus
Pittsburgh
Montreal
Rangers

I think I'm going with Blue Jackets for the Cup.

YY1, could you imagine where TB would be if they were healthy all season. Hopefully Stammer will be back soon.

Blue Jacket huh ?
Lot of great teams this year.
I cant guess who will take the cup.

They say Stammer will be back for 1st round of playoffs, TB still has a good chance to make it , big game for them tonight..
YY1, could you imagine where TB would be if they were healthy all season. Hopefully Stammer will be back soon.

-
Back