NHL puck drop, Game on!

-
Yeah TB has been riddled with injuries this year but keep on winning.
Columbus was on a huge roll earlier, trying for a record of some sort(most cconsecutive wins??)
They're up next for the Leafs.
Not sure where the Wild are in the standings?

Go Leafs!

Yeah the next couple of weeks should be a real roller coaster for us Leafs fans , Columbus twice including the last game of the season , in fact the last 4 for us are all going to be big , Washington , Tampa , Pitt the the Jackets . Should go down to the wire , it would sure be nice to overrun the Bruins and play the Senaturds in the first round .

PS the wild are 9 points up on Nashville for second in the Central division , pretty close to clinching at least a playoff spot .

Thats 4 really tuff games ! Good luck ..
Wild were 10 pts up the other day.... no way they will catch Chicago though ..IMO
They need to get the MOJO back...

Yep Leaf sked is tough but good measuring tool.
Senaturds lol are up on the Booins right now 3-2.
Sens Leafs would be good playoff series.

Go Ducks! Getzlaf jogged past me last year on the beach and I totally recognized him, said "Go Ducks!" and he gave me a "low five", Made my week!

Yep the Bruins and both the Florida teams lost last night , about time we got a little help from them lol !
Rootin for the Rangers tonight .

Heartbreak. Except for the Hedman goal, 95% the shots were at a blocked net.

At least they were beating the teams they should beat and some of the top contenders.

I forgot to mention Capitals in the teams I picked at the beginning of the season.

looked like it was going to be an upside down night early on.
All the underdogs were ahead when I first checked the scores.

Great game tonight! Leafs up 3-2 on the BJ's.
Penguins look great and Capitals too for the cup.
Go Leafs!

That was awesome ! Expected to lose but hoping to steal a point and we took it to them .Naz picks up his 30th ,the talking heads won't say anything good about him but he has 54 points playing heads up with the top lines on the nhl shutting them down 1 by 1 .

well Polak got 2 games for that hit , and Fehr gets a broken hand in his debut so Leivo and Marchenko in the lineup tonight against the Devils . Go Leafs

2 games for that? Horseshit. Did you see Crosbys slash? He took the end of Methots finger off lol.
And Fehr injured? Dammit.
Another win tho and another Booins loss lol.
Man Mcilhenny looks good. Been a while since we had competitive goaltending.
Nylander pots another one too.
Go Leafs!
well Polak got 2 games for that hit , and Fehr gets a broken hand in his debut so Leivo and Marchenko in the lineup tonight against the Devils . Go Leafs

That call was bullshit..the nhl is really starting to suck can't even say boo to a guy without getting a penalty..

Yeah DPS is really just a sad prize wheel , he gets 2 but Dubinsky only got 1 for breaking his stick on Crosby's neck ? The list is getting pretty big of stupidity from them . The Department of American Player Safety is more like it . Oh well on to Barfalo.

Yeah I just saw that at lunch , looks like a green fracture may as well cut it off if it is , damn things take forever to heal and are never the same .

Kind of a strange one tho they kept playing it over and over from every angle and it didn't look like a particularly violent chop you would think the glove would have absorbed it. He didn't react like it was all that bad even stepped up to Crosby ,I'm sure he was a surprised at what he found when he took off his glove as the rest of us . Princess Crosby can't be suspended there's a Royal Exemption in the CBA.

Have you seen the miked up video of Marchand getting speared in the sack ? Sure it's wrong of me to laugh hysterically every time I see it but the guilt doesn't stop me lol !

I just saw the Landeskog video where he kicked the guy in the nuts , no suspension for that ? unbelievable .

Crazy Black Hawks-Lightning game!

4-1 Hawks at end of 1st.

TB wins 5-4 in OT!

If I was on the Ave's team I'd want to kick someone in the Nads too...lol

-
Back