Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I’m helping a good friend of mine sell his NHRA stock eliminator car. It’s a 1973 Duster running a 340 engine, Frank Lupo at Pro-Formance Transmissions in Newark, DE did the 904 trans and convertor, it runs an 8 ¾ rear with 5.13 Richmond gears, MSD ignition and a 16 volt electrical system. The engine has about 40 runs on it and was done by Bub Whitaker at Burtonsville Performance Machine in Laurel, MD. It made 425 horsepower on the dyno. The car runs in G/SA and has run a best of 11.00 on a 12.00 index at the Atco National Open race early this season. The car is very straight and has nice black interior. If any further information is needed or more pictures are requested, please let me know and I’ll get it for you.

Asking price is $25,000 and it’s located in Downingtown, PA. Delivery within a reasonable distance can be arranged with the owner.

Ken
Edison, NJ

So I couldn't spell eliminator correctly in the heading! Sorry.Fixed for you.

Attachments

• 0826-00048[1].jpg
    72 KB · Views: 2,122
Ken,

....love the way these stock eliminaters launch

It's being claimed as a 73 to be able to use the 340 engine. 74 only had the 360. I know what you mean on the back bumper but it gets thru tech every time.

makes perfect sense....I will delete the.....

Very nice stock eliminator, those cars seem to launch very well if the are set up correctly. Down here in the South F, G, & H Stock eliminator is a tough class to compete in. I have several friends who run in those classes and it's war when they get together. LOL

Here are a few more pics. I might have more. The price was reduced to $23,000 and I don't think that he has a trailer to go with it.

Up here in the northeast, we have the same thing. E, F, and G are always packed with a bunch of cars.

Ken

Attachments

• Duster1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,454
  • Duster2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,355
  • Duster3.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,333
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back