P6270003.jpg

P6270004.jpg

P6270005.jpg

P6270001.jpg

P6270002.jpg

P6270003.jpg

P6270004.jpg

P6270005.jpg

I really like the way you made some changes, but you didn't go 'over the top.' Also love the white paint, white is underappreciated IMO. Thanks for showing.

I was gonna say, what a nice stance your car has, looks very intimidating.

Dog dishes look great.

My 71 says hi.

dart-3.jpg

Nice Dart, I too like the attitude it has, how does it ride with it cranked down that low?

The ride isn't bad at all, the rear is lowered three inches with blocks and I lowered the front three inches by shortening the tires two inches and pulling the last inch with the torsion bars. So the suspension really wasn't changed much at all.

Thanks for all the compliments!

Thanks again for all the compliments. I was thinking on going with body color on the rims, what do you all think?

Something like this:

gts186.jpg

gts186.jpg

i like the black wheels myself i wouldnt change a thing that car looks killer and that is a super nice car cudapaz

Ver nize =P~
I like the look Ratman1956.
Here in Arkansas I need all the clearance I can get :-D ask Small Block about my drive way up to my house on the hill.

Here is y son leaving for the race track from on top of my drive way :-D

Creeds 09 race car 023.jpg

Ralley's 003.jpg

Either way looks great to me, it's all personal preference. I was going to go white on my '69, but with a red tail stripe(wish I would have kept that one). White rims would have worked better for that combo, but with the black stripe the black rims work great. Um, is it wrong to lust after another man's car? =P~

Black or white would look great, Personally I like body color steelies, White would give it the super stock vibe, but black ties in with the bumble bee stripe, so you win either way !

nice! my daughter says to stay black, it looks meaner(i agree). what size tire is that? she likes the look, wants it on her car.

good looking car... real cool..... I think the black wheels look great!

-RPM

-
Back