[SOLD] nice pair of bb hp manifolds for sale.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssba

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I bought these manifolds for a bb conversion and have since went to tti's and no longer need.

They have the heat flap removed (sealed well with bolts)and are a exceptionally nice pair. No welds cracks or other bad surprises.

They weigh close to 35 lbs. boxed and will ship from 47978 if you wanted to calculate shipping cost. These will have to go ups or USPS. Your choice.

I never got around to using these myself but can't find any reason they won't workout well for someone. look at the pictures, no pitting on any of the sealing surfaces. Also included is the special tube nuts and flange bolts to install.

Castings 2843992-2 & 2806900. I don't know how to date these. Likely 69 or 70.
Great way to save some bucks on your exhaust. The tti's I am replacing these with cost me 900. First to recoup my investment of 300. Plus shipping Gets em. Hope they can help someone with their A-body. PM me if they will work for you.

Still available. These must be the least popular choice for the b/Rb swap or I paid to much.
Seemed a economical way to get passed the price of headers.
Anyone running these castings on their A-body and care to comment on how it worked
out for them. I haven't tried fitting them myself. Always wanted to try em though.

Had a pm about using these hp's on a truck. I don't know if they will fit. Maybe someone would know and chime in.

Right side is the same as most and wil lfit the A, E, and Bs. the left is C body only. Wish you were closer and the time of year was different. I got an oil tank to fill...
GLWS

Get your glasses out, Dave. The driver's side is a B body manifold.

Yes, B-body. I read you could use these castings to fit a BB in an A-body.
Never did try to fit them though.
I've had a little interest in these but still got them. I did list them as a bin on eBay
earlier for more coin to make up for the fees inflicted. But am not feeling very optimistic
I will offer them here for 300. free shipping if that helps.
I posted 12 close up pics of all the sealing surfaces there if anyone cared to take a peek.

I don't think my eyes are off. The B/E left side manifold has an outlet that points mostly down and back - the headpipe points right up at it. The C body has one that points almost straight to the driver's side because of the torsion bar - the pipe has to make a sharp bend to meet up with it. That left hand looks like a C. The right side is interchangable with all bodies, I thin kwith A also. It's the B/E left that gets used on the A body installs - and someone also sells a hybrid with a pipe and flange welded on them so they fit even better.

What is the casting number off that left hand one?

Here's a couple pictures of the outlet on the left side manifold. Different view.

Sorry for the thread hijack. Here is a C-body driver side HP manifold. Looks completely different.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 302
I don't think my eyes are off. The B/E left side manifold has an outlet that points mostly down and back - the headpipe points right up at it. The C body has one that points almost straight to the driver's side because of the torsion bar - the pipe has to make a sharp bend to meet up with it. That left hand looks like a C. The right side is interchangable with all bodies, I thin kwith A also. It's the B/E left that gets used on the A body installs - and someone also sells a hybrid with a pipe and flange welded on them so they fit even better.

What is the casting number off that left hand one?

It's a 992 casting B body HP exhaust manifold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back