Nice picture preview hot rod magazine

-

Capt46

Reaction score
3FC9BCD7-89EE-436B-9153-7B7CB2A331C1.jpeg

Wow! Capt46, I warned you about buffing that paint too much. You went right thru! LOL!

Plexiglass with misted phantom paint...what is that, an overflow tank?

HYYMM, A CLEAR PLEXIGLASS HOOD WOULD BE INTERESTING AND DIFFERANT !

Hotrod keeps sending me "deals" for a new subscription. I fell for it a couple of yrs ago, once in a while they would have a mopar in it, but almost always was about hi-dollar late model or chevy stuff. Not interested in that !

I subscribe to : Hot Chevy, Chevy Craft , Mopar Inaction and Low Performance Mopar . thumb through them and into the trash . the only articles I follow is the ones by Andy F. he knows his stuff . If you did what these "so called " auto journalists suggested you'd be broke ($) or broke on the side of the road . they're there just to fill up space in a magazine .

And that relates to Capt46 car being featured in Hotrod how??
Hotrod keeps sending me "deals" for a new subscription. I fell for it a couple of yrs ago, once in a while they would have a mopar in it, but almost always was about hi-dollar late model or chevy stuff. Not interested in that !

Maybe they don't realize it's a members car. No worries. Moving on with next project anyway. Merry Christmas to all. And a very happy new year.

Hard to realize anything when its "me me me " lol
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.
Maybe they don't realize it's a members car. No worries. Moving on with next project anyway. Merry Christmas to all. And a very happy new year.

Hey Capt. congrats on the magazine. Having seen your car ,it's beautiful and well done. Hope to see you at the Staten Island show again.

Hey Capt. congrats on the magazine. Having seen your car ,it's beautiful and well done. Hope to see you at the Staten Island show again.
Not bad mouthing the mopar, JUST THE DAM MAGAZINE !!

Not bad mouthing the mopar, JUST THE DAM MAGAZINE !!
???? I never said you were. I wasn't even responding to your comment. I get the dis-taste for the mag. Having met him at a show he recommended , I just wanted to offer congrats.

???? I never said you were. I wasn't even responding to your comment. I get the dis-taste for the mag. Having met him at a show he recommended , I just wanted to offer congrats.

And I never said I was referring to you . -------San Donaldson sucks !! LOL

Sam

Last edited:
Okay- how did this go from one of our people getting into a mag design for and written by and advertising for Chevy guys and you guys want to debate or cry over who does not like who! Good god man- no wonder we MoPar guys are looked down on. We can’t even acknowledge one of OUR people do good.

Congrats!

I'm very confused as to where famous Bob and I have gone off track. I stand by my statement of congrats to capt46, and again, having met him at a car show he recommended hope to catch up. And famous bob... I respect you and enjoy your posts,but I dont understand post #17,which is why I reponded.#19.... Again congrats capt46

Pm coming
I'm very confused as to where famous Bob and I have gone off track. I stand by my statement of congrats to capt46, and again, having met him at a car show he recommended hope to catch up. And famous bob... I respect you and enjoy your posts,but I dont understand post #17,which is why I reponded.#19.... Again congrats capt46

-
Back