nick names of your cars?

-
For years my wife called the Dart, "that piece of crap",

But now that its done and pretty she's come around a bit.

I don't really have a name for it, just "The Dart"

Race Cars

* 1967 Barracuda 273/235 HP ~ 'Stocker' ......... J/S ~ K/S ~ L/S ... 'The Shadow'
* 1968 Barracuda 340/275 HP ~ 'Super Stock' .... SS/I ................... 'The Shadow II'
* 1969 Barracuda 440 'cuda ~ 'Stocker' ............. C/SA .................. 'The Shadow III'

* 1966 Barracuda 273/235 HP ~ Stocker ............ K/SA ~ L/SA ....... 'Cudamatic'

* 1970 Duster 340 ~ 'Stocker' ........................... G/S ................... 'Gunslinger'

* 1965 Belvedere 426/365 HP ~ 'Super Stock' ...... SS/HA ............... 'Fast Action'

Ok you asked for it! My "TOY" car is called "Tumbling Dice" (after the Stones song). The one ton 95 cummins 12valve is called " Loaded Dice". My 73 Harley XLH is called "Snake Eyes" (2 wheels get it??) And my 33 Foot class a MOPAR powered motor home is called "Paridice" That compleats the current list. The altered wheel base 64 Dart Im building for my son will be called " Tainted love". The first form of that song came out in "64".

'74 VW Beetle (sold decades ago) - Tangie (tangerine, paint was orange)
'65 Sport Fury Convertible (sold a few years ago - Veronica (bitchy girl in the Archie comics?)
'73 Dart current long term project- Not sure yet, thinking Olive based on the original green paint.
'07 Dodge Magnum SXT (3.5 V6) current daily driver - Maggie.

My wife call my 73 Duster Jezebel, says I would rather spend time with the car than her.

Not all of my cars have names yet, but here's the ones that do:
My 71 Polara is "The Big Brown Barge"
wife's 08 Durango is "The Hemi"
my 05 Durango is "Daddy's Hemi"
my 79 Volare Roadrunner T-top is "Roach Runner"
my 67 A108 window van is "Winder Pug" (wind err, not why nd err)
my 70 A108 panel van is "Panel Pug"
the 68 A100 pickup is "Pug Pickup"
the 71 Dart drag car is "The Hodge Podge Dodge"
the 65 Coronet is "Charley" (friend and former owner)
the 76 Dart SE is "Dad" (it was my late father's)
the 95 Town & Country is either "Rimmey" (late father in law's last name, it was his) or "The Old *****" because it always screws me out of money, and at 204K it ain't no virgin

Well the 69 Valiant is "Nelly"
My great Aunt Nelly bought the car New in 1969
No name for the Barracuda yet....

Great thread !!!
After the 'herd' was thinned... lmao,
I am now down to three,
The '67 Barracuda... 'Tinfish'
The Ram 50... 'Mule'
The '86 C/S Daytona T/Top... 'Mamba'

To name a few: Way back in the day my family had a 1967 Buick Electra with a 430 in it with a 2:73 rear gear. We called it the Road Monster. It would pass anything but a gas station.

The 61 Valiant was Big Red.

The white Dodge Caravan was Vanna.... Our Honda Odyssey is named Homer and my Dart is Duke - Albuquerque is nick named The Duke City and the car was sold new here.

Oh, my imported from Germany 1976 Mercury Capri was named Jezebel. Broke a lot (it was plain wore out) and parts were very expensive.

-
Back