Nite Moves 67 Dart Restore

-
Don,t think I,ve ever heard a woman say..slow down LOL:toothy10:.Edd your making great progress,sorry to hear about the windshield.Speedy Auto Glass got me a new windshield for my 66 Dart in 1 day,so you shouldn,t have any problems if you choose to go new.Keep up the good work.

Don,t think I,ve ever heard a woman say..slow down LOL:toothy10:.Edd your making great progress,sorry to hear about the windshield.Speedy Auto Glass got me a new windshield for my 66 Dart in 1 day,so you shouldn,t have any problems if you choose to go new.Keep up the good work.
Thanks Scott................And snake..will let you know.Sounds great and thanks.

Hey man! Ijust saw this thread for the first time. Great work!! Keep it up as your inspiring me!

I THINK they will be just fine,but if theres any probs I'll let you know. Have no clue on the brand (DMZ) but they look just fine. I'll be yanking the K frame and front susp when the weather warms up and they will be used then,prolly late march?

Edd,

Looking good. Cleaning, preping, and painting the Chassis was the worst part so far in my book. HARD to stay motivated... You are doing awesome, frontend looks good and it is gonna stop nice...

Warm Weather coming...

JOE

Edd,

Looking good. Cleaning, preping, and painting the Chassis was the worst part so far in my book. HARD to stay motivated... You are doing awesome, frontend looks good and it is gonna stop nice...

Warm Weather coming...

JOE
Thanks Joe...........Coming from you and the looks of what you have done makes me happy...BTW grill is going to look great in there.......Thanks again.Edd

I dont think i want to tell you...............:crybaby:No worries i have a line on a pair of 68,s. A buddy of mine knows were they are.........?????Napanee area?

68 fenders will have the wrong head light bucket also you need 67 only.If you can find 67 fenders even if there junk,you can remove the bucket and install them in any 67-69 fender,its just a matter of drilling out the spot welds.Sorry to here the grill is not going in yet.Call National Moparts ask for Scott he can help.1-705-426-2993.The longer this takes your not getting to the paint shop.

Good info there Snake! I'll keep an eye open for 67 only buckets or fenders. Not a lot shows up around my area though..I end up doing most of my buying on Fabo!

Snake is correct that the 67/69 won't interchange.. I tried it with a 69 grill once on 67 fenders, and also 69 fenders with a 67 grill... No GO!!!

However, I have had a 68 grill on my car with 67 fenders, and switched to the 67 grill no issues... so 68 fenders should fit the grill..

That being said, Edd, I HAD NO IDEA YOU HAD 69 FENDERS, I would've warned ya!

Been there....

JOE

Actually Joe..........My fenders that came with the car as well as doors are from a 73..........A lil dissapointing but hell........a price you pay when you fall in love..........:laughing:

Edd,

SO True... I once fell in love with a 340 6pak manifold at a swap meet... I wont say what I paid, or how long it sat in my closet until I finally sold it for WAY less to a buddy...

Good luck finding some 67's or 68's.

JOE

wish I had a area to work on mine this winter. Garage is barley enough for two cars.
IM waiting on some decent weather. Looking good what you have accomplished so far.
by the way, your money order was mailed this morning.
Anybody have a dash flasher switch?

I remember that thread where you bought the car and then found out about the fenders...it's part of buying an old car.Parts get replaced.

Well maybe just learned something here hope it works out,however I will be interested to see it.

Hello..........I got a few lil things done today..........I got the hood on......Wanted to see if the hinges would work and Grill to match up. Also set in place a couple of new to me rims...........Did alright on Sat......Got the hood for $40.00 its been sande/primed......In great shape and picked up some 14 inch Cragar SST rims for $80.00..They have a bit of surface rust at washer area but not bad..Needed something to roll the car around on...LOL...Well worth the trip. Need the right lugs and washers and i hopefully found 4 new caps for $10.00 plus shipping..............Thanks.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 009.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 248
  • 010.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 246
Hello..........I got a few lil things done today..........I got the hood on......Wanted to see if the hinges would work and Grill to match up. Also set in place a couple of new to me rims...........Did alright on Sat......Got the hood for $40.00 its been sande/primed......In great shape and picked up some 14 inch Cragar SST rims for $80.00..They have a bit of surface rust at washer area but not bad..Needed something to roll the car around on...LOL...Well worth the trip. Need the right lugs and washers and i hopefully found 4 new caps for $10.00 plus shipping..............Thanks.

Lookin good Edd!! How did the hinges work for you? They look good just wondered about those pushnuts I got for you. I'll look into the lug nuts for you at work this week.:cheers:

-
Back