Nite Moves ready for START UP !

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Well with a lot of work and a great member Ron 73Dodgefreak my dart is there.......YEP start up time. Its been along time and to be frank..i haven't heard it run let alone start. Im happy even with the crap that's happened lately. I have included some pics and im not sure how many of you have been here but a lot of work and time and im excited to hear it even if its for a minute............Thanks Ron.:prayer:It wouldn't be here with out you.Btw pics aren't the greatest and YAH! lots to do yet:banghead:

Attachments

• HPIM0037.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 267
  • HPIM0036.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 256
  • HPIM0039.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 271
  • HPIM0040.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 273
  • HPIM0038.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 289
That's great! When you get it running we will be waiting to see video.

=D>

Edd I enjoy helping you out, you're a great guy:cheers: and do not deserve the crap you've been going through (nobody does). I wish I could get over there more often we could've had it to this stage long ago. I hope within the next week or 2 I can get back over there & get the ole girl running for you:burnout:
It has been a lot of work and a lot of people wouldn't realize the work involved. This has been a challenge as the under hood wiring harness is from slant six car being used on a V8 so the plug locations and wire lengths are different. Plus the ignition has been converted to the electronic set up and the alternator is the newer style with different wiring than the original.

Guys this man is an awesome guy. Considering the budget Edd is working with, plus the fact that he's doing all this in a small 1 car garage and that Edd only has basic tools to work with he has done an amazing job with this car=D>. Keep it up Bud we'll get this going and hopefully have you cruising next season (even if it isn't finished)

Way to go Ed, Im extremely happy for ya and I can attest to what dodgefreak73 says about your character! Cant wait to see the video!

Thaks all and the kind words......Just hearing it fire would be a great thing for me right now. Replacing stuff that was stolen and having a hard time at home right now and the antidepresents are barely cutting it.......

Edd, I kept lookin in the front for the distributor. I was fixin to send you a PM askin how you went distributorless with your big block when my blind *** finally saw it. LOL

Glad you got this far bud. I honestly have to say, if I had faced some of the stuff you have, I would have given up. I probably still will. lol Congrats bud.

Edd, I kept lookin in the front for the distributor. I was fixin to send you a PM askin how you went distributorless with your big block when my blind *** finally saw it. LOL

Glad you got this far bud. I honestly have to say, if I had faced some of the stuff you have, I would have given up. I probably still will. lol Congrats bud.
Its been tough......support from here and friends keep me goin.......Dam weather is changing now, gettin cold. As long as my back holds up the heater will be on to cut some of the cold. Thanks Rob

Crank it up!!!

Glad to hear that you got it all back together. :cheers:

-
Back