No longer a mod

-
I like you :D (but not in any way weird)

so just like everyone has someone who don't like them ....everyone also has some who do. so it balances out the universe

aww shucks thanks Rani, you are great in my world :D

Well said Lance!

You've always been good in my book! You can't spend your life trying to please everyone....cause that just aint gonna happen!

Cummon up to Canada anytime! I'm sure you will like it..... until winter comes. LOL

thanks bud , I have always enjoyed reading your posts ! I hear winter is coming early this year , it might get a little crazy around here LOL

aww shucks thanks Rani, you are great in my world :D

thanks bud , I have always enjoyed reading your posts ! I hear winter is coming early this year , it might get a little crazy around here LOL

:banghead:

I like the crowd here on F_BO. Much less of a Eat Their Own Young bunch that runs around at Moparts.

I like the crowd here on F_BO. Much less of a Eat Their Own Young bunch that runs around at Moparts.

i have heard moparts has a bigger perv squad. Don't know if its true but what I have heard.

Fabo guys are like family, and not the perv uncle who tries to hug you harder and longer than normal but the cool uncles that are the envy of your all friends kind. :D

-
Back