No longer a mod

-
I,m too laid back. Got tired of being affiliated with scolding people over nice comments because they were rule violations so I wasnt doing a very good job.I,m not the kind of person who thrives on power. Only power that thrills me lays black marks. It was my decision.

I,m too laid back. Got tired of being affiliated with scolding people over nice comments because they were rule violations so I wasnt doing a very good job.I,m not the kind of person who thrives on power. Only power that thrills me lays black marks. It was my decision.

well that is precisely why you were a good mod.

Don't worry I still like you and think your cool :D

don't have to be the fuzz to be part of the fabo family, your already there.

Sorry to hear you are leaving us. It is a tough job and many don't understand. What members need to realize is what a mess this place would be if there were no rules and noone to enforce them. If you were uncomfortable being a Mod, you did the right thing. tmm

well that is precisely why you were a good mod.

Don't worry I still like you and think your cool :D

don't have to be the fuzz to be part of the fabo family, your already there.

Where's my "like" button?

It was a good run. I hammered a few a holes thru the years. Every one of them deserved it.Never made a call I regretted.

Congratulations on a job well done. Enjoy the freedom. Not all of us could or would do this job, but most of us Respect what a pain it can be.

Thanks for the great job over the years DD, I appreciate it! You're one of the old school mafia around here, sad to see you stepping down!! Stick around and enjoy civilian life for awhile!!

Quitter.... LOL! :D

Who's going to take your place??? Or shouldn't I ask.... #-o

thanks for the great job over the years dd, i appreciate it! You're one of the old school mafia around here, sad to see you stepping down!! Stick around and enjoy civilian life for awhile!!

x2

I like you mod or not. No reason for me to take shots at you. You're ok in my book either way.

If they had all four of us at the same time, they would loose membership....

-
Back