No longer a mod

-
Tough job? You say so. I resigned simply because a difference of opinion.....my opinion was different than the others and just couldn't be accepted. No doubt those folks will be along shortly to attack me.....go right ahead...take your best shot....

Thank you...you did it for a very long time.

Thanks to all who served as mods, for however long, for volunteering your time to the site.

Haha now that would be fun lol ive never banned another mod !

I did that once when I was an Admin on another site. :D
The guy I banned was the owner of the site too. but it was just in good fun and to see if it would let me.

I have been asked on here a couple of times before and my reply was "No thank you, as I would rather have my butthole scrubbed with a rusty wire brush". :D

Almost would too, since that would at least heal some day.
The damage that can be done to a person and their outlook on the site or people can be a permanent thing.

Did someone ask for a rusty wire brush?! Got one!

daredevil, if we take a shot at you, is there some sort of title belt that we get if we win?

I appreciated your service, it ain't easy fixin' sleazy. :) ;)

C'mon, fess up. Joey put you on double secret probation, didn't he?

Nah, I just got tired of using the time I had here to look for violations instead of just enjoying the threads. I,m pretty busy with things so I dont have time to police and enjoy. When I started as a mod we only had to quell the original spat which I felt I was pretty good and fair at. Fabo isnt the same now and I really didnt enjoy the policing and nudging by others to step it up so I stepped down.

Thats what i,m talking about.

Glad you liked, Pete. :)

Seriously, though, I couldn't be a mod here. There's a time to prod with a stick that being a mod doesn't allow you to do. Some just need it.

It's a juggling act of personalities with thousands of different ones. I've been good at it, though. Just not enough time to do it.

Thats why i said take your best shot. I cant hide now.Theres a couple here dont like me but wth you cant win em all.

That's all right pete.

You were liked before you were a mod, you were liked while you were a mod and I bet you will be liked after being a mod.

Well maybe not. :poke::poke:

Jack

i think we all have someone here that doesn't like us . I personally couldn't give two ***** LOL

I like you :D (but not in any way weird)

so just like everyone has someone who don't like them ....everyone also has some who do. so it balances out the universe

That's all right pete.

You were liked before you were a mod, you were liked while you were a mod and I bet you will be liked after being a mod.

Well maybe not. :poke::poke:

Jack

Dont make me come to Canada! lol You know i,m actually having fun on here again. I can poke the bear like the rest of yall now. Just gotta watch I dont get bit.I got tired of biting my tongue.

appreciated... thanks Pete for your service... now sit back, relax and make a pain in the *** of yourself as the rest of us... ha ha ... and come to Canada any time bud, the welcome mat is always thrown out for ya

Dont make me come to Canada! lol You know i,m actually having fun on here again. I can poke the bear like the rest of yall now. Just gotta watch I dont get bit.I got tired of biting my tongue.

Come on up, there will always be, moose, lobster, sausage and good beer up here for you.

Jack

i think we all have someone here that doesn't like us . I personally couldn't give two ***** LOL

Well said Lance!

You've always been good in my book! You can't spend your life trying to please everyone....cause that just aint gonna happen!

Cummon up to Canada anytime! I'm sure you will like it..... until winter comes. LOL

-
Back