No monster mopar in indy 2014

-

Sir Thomas

Reaction score
Heard a rumor this weekend from people who would know that there will be no Moster Mopar in Indy this year. Which really sucks.

The March 1-2 is at the State Fairgrounds and is a swap meet not Monster Mopar show and drags.There is Monster Mopar returns to St Louis on Stephens Performance website.But no date listed for the show yet.

No the show in June, they are still planning Norwalk in Sept at this time but no show in Indy

No the show in June, they are still planning Norwalk in Sept at this time but no show in Indy

If it ain't in Indy, then I ain't goin'.

Indy's nice and close to me. The other places are too far.

If it ain't in Indy, then I ain't goin'.

Indy's nice and close to me. The other places are too far.

Same here Karl. Even thou Indy is far for me,but I always had more enjoyment there because of a good amount of us members go to and we all have a great time. I sure would miss seeing everybody.

Same here Karl. Even thou Indy is far for me,but I always had more enjoyment there because of a good amount of us members go to and we all have a great time. I sure would miss seeing everybody.

Me too.

I will miss seeing the FABO "Indy gang".... (and by that, I mean everybody from FABO that goes to the Indy meets, whether they live there or not --- ie: C and Bob, they live in AZ, but I see them at Indy [and have to bring potato chips for Bob - which I don't mind]). Not to leave out the Indy locals like Tony Fields, Kegan, and Wildcat and any others that I haven't mentioned... Good people, good times...

There's usually someone that will stay with the cars and keep an eye on things in the FABO area while me and the posi go rape and pillage in the swap area...

I don't believe this at all,Josh is usually late with his posting things,I'm going to PM him at fastmopars and see what's up--Steve

I don't believe this at all,Josh is usually late with his posting things,I'm going to PM him at fastmopars and see what's up--Steve
That would be great Steve. Maybe Josh can get on here and shed some light for us all on what's going on.

INDY IS ON PERIOD....... Stop spreading any GOSSIP you heard from whomever,The track is under NEW management and Josh has talked and solidified the Indy date as stated--June 27th to June 29th-- SEE YOU ALL THERE

So is there going to be a MMW in late 2014 in St Louis.Posted on Stephens Performance web site Mopar Monster Weekend returns to St Louis 2014... DTBA

INDY IS ON PERIOD....... Stop spreading any GOSSIP you heard from whomever,The track is under NEW management and Josh has talked and solidified the Indy date as stated--June 27th to June 29th-- SEE YOU ALL THERE

Cool....... we don't need any misleading post ........ we need everyone we can to go and make this show bigger and bigger.

Yeah spoke with Josh a bit back and he told me Indy is a go period. Hope to see everyone there.

No misleading post, just people who would know said it was not going to happen and when I checked Lucas raceway park they have Indy Drift set for that weekend and something set for every other week end in June. None would be more disappointed then me as I have family that drive cars from New York every year for the show . I was hoping someone else would know for sure.

Cool....... we don't need any misleading post ........ we need everyone we can to go and make this show bigger and bigger.

It's happening,Would like to meet you,It's fun to put faces on the members here--Steve

The St.Louis date is NOTHING to do with JOSH KING,It is the guy Josh bought the Monster Mopar Name from,His legal time is up and he is starting to promote again,

It's happening, got it from the horse's mouth a couple weeks ago.
I'll be there, and I'm bringing 2 cars this year!

I run the car show portion of the event and it is definitely on, I think I would have heard something if it wasn't!

-
Back