No More A-Body - Ok To Hang Out Here ?

-

RPMagoo

Just An Old Motorhead
Reaction score
I Sold My 69 Valiant and bought a 33 Plymouth Coupe, with a BB Mopar 383, and Torqueflite. -- I have enjoyed this site, immensely. -- Is it OK if I still Hang Out here ?

Attachments

• Other Wheels - 7.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 248
  • I Bought It.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 244
  • DSCN1056 (3).jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 249
sure

we all know it wont be long till you trade that red brand X car for a duster or two ;)

No, go away... :poke:

(Just kidding...) :D

You still have a Mopar!!! :cheers:

sure you can hang out with us - sooner or later you'll answer a question that no one else knows the answer to - because you learned stuff here!

I aint had an A body in a while. I am sure there are plenty of people who want me gone though. You're welcome to stay in my book.

Why leave? You have useful information, and am liking the early Street rods more,as I get older.

Sure you can stay.
I'm tryin to wrestle this one away from the owner.

Attachments

• IMG_2709.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_2707.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_2708.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2711.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 176
nope -bye -so long -see ya later --turncoat!!! :poke: well, I mean.. I guess if you HAVE to... lurk mode only though... LOL

Yup 34... The car belongs to the guys Father, whom I am buying (3) 65 Belvederes from. I been tryin to buy it for 35yrs. LOL

I would say no. Hit the road. No a-body!!, No a-bodies for you!!. Unless you get the "gold". Than you can stay!!! for one year only. Now get going! Get out a here!

I would say no. Hit the road. No a-body!!, No a-bodies for you!!. Unless you get the "gold". Than you can stay!!! for one year only. Now get going! Get out a here!

agree w/ the bomber, the older I get the more I like the older mopars. post more pics, cool car !----maybe this should be changed to ---A bodys and some . lol

-- I would say no. Hit the road. No a-body!!, No a-bodies for you!!. Unless you get the "gold". Than you can stay!!! for one year only. Now get going! Get out a here! --
--------

Attachments

• Crying.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 151
I Sold My 69 Valiant and bought a 33 Plymouth Coupe, with a BB Mopar 383, and Torqueflite. -- I have enjoyed this site, immensely. -- Is it OK if I still Hang Out here ?

Duh, of course. :burnout:

agree w/ the bomber, the older I get the more I like the older mopars. post more pics, cool car !----maybe this should be changed to ---A bodys and some . lol

Street rods,simply rock. The older stuff ,ibad ***... A '34 Plymouth,'s front cowl,is different....

-
Back