Nobody stamps out a '67 Barracuda quarter patch panel??

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a company out there where I can buy a drivers side - quarter panel - patch panel for a '67 Barracuda? I don't need the entire panel, it'll just go to waste. I only need the bottom 12" or so, behind the rear wheel.

Trying to avoid the brutal CAD - US dollar conversion and shipping costs, I tried RPM Restoration parts in Saskatchewan, National Moparts in Ontario, and Cross Canada in Vancouver, BC. All 3 told me they have 0 in their system.

So I tried Dante's Mopar parts, he said nobody even stamps them out anymore. You're forced to buy the entire skin from door jamb to tail light for $300+ and have it shipped, looking at a $600 bill. He even agreed with me, what a waste if you just need the bottom patch.

I haven't tried AMD because I feel their prices are a little steep.

I fairly sure amd started doing them cause I bought whole 1/4s to use and then about a year later I seen them for sale.

I think Layson's will cut to your specs for 175.00.
that's where I'm hoping to get mine.

They are pricey when they can be found

Why not just try to make it yourself?
It doesn't look like that it would be a very complicated panel to build on the cheap.......

Why not just try to make it yourself?
It doesn't look like that it would be a very complicated panel to build on the cheap.......

I'm pretty sure I'll try that. And then I'll buy the panel to fix my hack-job! I do crap pretty well the third time.

-
Back