NoNameNationals

-
So you have to be a youtube hero to participate? That's about stupid.

So you have to be a youtube hero to participate? That's about stupid.
I think Dallas and John made the 500 subscriber rule because it's for content creators. They said they don't want a guy that created a count just to comment on others videos and posted one video in 2014 filling the spots - essentially they aren't a producing content. Some that want to attend just started a channel and are hoping to get the subs. I think they will if the start a build and hash-tag #NoNameNationals to their videos. Especially if they call out somebody and get a challenge going.

I think Dallas and John made the 500 subscriber rule because it's for content creators. They said they don't want a guy that created a count just to comment on others videos and posted one video in 2014 filling the spots - essentially they aren't a producing content. Some that want to attend just started a channel and are hoping to get the subs. I think they will if the start a build and hash-tag #NoNameNationals to their videos. Especially if they call out somebody and get a challenge going.
Well I couldn't afford to go anyway. I couldn't afford it right now it a trip around the world was a quarter. lol

500 subs ain’t much. Though it maybe tough on the short time until the race date.
I think the car community on youtube would support a guy/gal that was making an valiant effort to make it. Consistently posting content on their car or build, etc. I'm seeing a lot of guys in the community sub'n to them.

Sooo, if I posed my case to the members at FABO at large to subscribe to me so I can go…… I could actually make it in? LMAO, if I only did t have inky broken half finished cars!

Sooo, if I posed my case to the members at FABO at large to subscribe to me so I can go…… I could actually make it in? LMAO, if I only did t have inky broken half finished cars!
I'm sure you could make it. You have projects. Only way to get there is to make it happen.

I’ll post “A” video up soon but I am in no means ready to push forward for this event. Heck! I could not even make Austin Griggs 318 challenge 3 years straight.

Maybe now that I’m retired…. LMAO

Thanks for the faith!

I want to be a you boob star invitational...
Bahaha....
Youtube community is really no different than the FABO community. Kind of like you have almost 30k post here and countless threads for "all to see"..... And many have had FABO "get togethers" or "greet and meets" for their area... really just the same. As FABO has helped many, entertained many, and has had a ton of garbage posts, youtube is just the same. It's helped many, entertained many, and has it's share of garbage too.

Last edited:
Youtube community is really no different than the FABO community. Kind of like you have almost 30k post here and countless threads for "all to see"..... And many have had FABO "get togethers" or "greet and meets" for their area... really just the same. As FABO has helped many, entertained many, and has had a ton of garbage posts, youtube is just the same. It's helped many, entertained many, and has it's share of garbage too.
Justification... LOL..

LOL.. sure...
you have 7 subs.... only need 493 more and you can go !! Use your restored truck to pull the Duster down.... AND HIT THE BUTTON !! I'll help you pick up the pieces when your done! Besides, they're giving an award for the biggest oil down!
:thumbsup:

you have 7 subs.... only need 493 more and you can go !! Use your restored truck to pull the Duster down.... AND HIT THE BUTTON !! I'll help you pick up the pieces when your done! Besides, they're giving an award for the biggest oil down!
:thumbsup:
You mean those stupid short videos I made or I posted off my cell phone for fun are considered YouTube videos? I thought I was just using that as a way to download videos for my friends. I think I posted one or two here to get some perspective on what it was doing at the drag strip. But that's ancient history.
I wasn't putting anything on you boob to get notoriety that's for sure..

You mean those stupid short videos I made or I posted off my cell phone for fun are considered YouTube videos? I thought I was just using that as a way to download videos for my friends. I think I posted one or two here to get some perspective on what it was doing at the drag strip. But that's ancient history.
I wasn't putting anything on you boob to get notoriety that's for sure..
Justification :D LOL

Justification :D LOL
Okay you win I did make a few stupid videos several years ago so now that makes me a you boob hero and here's my entry...
IMG_20200905_135004.jpg

They are having a mini bike race for adults, for real. I didn't check the rules for it, but they are about stock like yours.
It's true 69 70s Bonanza MX... With my neighbors three and a half horsepower pressure washer engine and an Amazon carburetor... I've got three drive sprockets for it.. the first one I call holy wheelie machine and the last one I call slow this effing thing down!!!...

-
Back