NoNameNationals

-
*AHRA owner Dallas Brown is umbrellaing this event for youtube content creators. He is NOT a youtube hero. Their rules. Just like FABO, Gold members get "certain privileges". IF you want them privileges, pay the Gold Member fee. If you want to race, get to 500 subs. Pretty clear, huh ???
You condescend as if we don't understand. I get it. I just think it's stupid. That's my opinion. Not throwing a tantrum, that's just my opinion and I'm entitled to it, same as you. Yall go and have a good time. I hope they do real good with it. Heck, I'd probably go to if I could, race or not. That doesn't mean I have to cozy up and like everything about it either.

You condescend as if we don't understand. I get it. I just think it's stupid. That's my opinion. Not throwing a tantrum, that's just my opinion and I'm entitled to it, same as you. Yall go and have a good time. I hope they do real good with it. Heck, I'd probably go to if I could, race or not. That doesn't mean I have to cozy up and like everything about it either.
LOL... did I say u were throwing a tantrum ??? LOL If you think that video was for you, you just might have thrown a tantrum :poke:

LOL... did I say u were throwing a tantrum ??? LOL If you think that video was for you, you just might have thrown a tantrum :poke:

Since you didn't specify who it was for, I didn't know. Bout the same as me sayin "**** off" and not specifying who.

Sometimes we don't get to make the rules, only play by them. Pretty sure the rule makers won't be reading this thread.......

Sometimes we don't get to make the rules, only play by them. Pretty sure the rule makers won't be reading this thread.......
Again, you're tellin me somethin I already know.....and really don't give a **** about. LOL

I have struck a deal with you though... LOL.. every time you show up in my threads just to fling poo - I'll just quote it back in your own threads. That's where you'll find your answers :D :D Deal ?? GOOD, glad you agree! ... 'cuz that's the way it will be from here on out :)
:thumbsup:

I have struck a deal with you though... LOL.. every time you show up in my threads just to fling poo - I'll just quote it back in your own threads. That's where you'll find your answers :D :D Deal ?? GOOD, glad you agree! ... 'cuz that's the way it will be from here on out :)
:thumbsup:
So whose throwin a tantrum now?

LOL.... a lot of page 2 and 3 filled with sarcasm and belly aching over an event that they will not attend, nor plan on attending.... I call them stool pigeons. All they do is poop on other peoples parades :D :D
Hope to see you and the Dart there, buddy!!
I hope to make it. Im gonna try to start making some videos on my days off hopefully I can get some views and start building a following. I gotta get a microphone I record with my cell phone and I've noticed alot of my videos have poor sounds its hard to hear me alot of the time

I’ve never raced at a track, I don’t need a NHRA license, cage, or engine diaper any of that bs for the exhibition class here.

I am willing to support Dallas and the AHRA revival, I have a chance at really being competitive/fitting in at a major sanctioned drag racing event, and I fully support the AHRA in making the little guy having a major part in a national event.

To race at a NHRA national event I need hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions to be competitive.

How cool is it that I can race a car I built out of used swap meet junk in a gravel driveway in a sanctioned AHRA national event against people that I follow on social media and watch on the TV?
I don’t have a crew or a enclosed car hauler semi, I’m just a lone young guy who’s going to drive across the country in a old pickup truck and a rented Uhaul trailer.

I don’t have a crew or a enclosed car hauler semi, I’m just a lone young guy who’s going to drive across the country in a old pickup truck and a rented Uhaul trailer.
"lone guy" ^^^ but your not alone. I'm working in the snow, single digit temps just today and getting things done. And not for this event, it's just what I've done. Glad you are going to make it.

I would love to be there, but it won't happen, between the stupid border regulations and a lack of $$, I lucky to leave my house. Hope all who attend have a great time. :thumbsup:

May have to start uploading again. I have started moving to Rumble instead of Youtube but only time will tell. Roots blower on a 5.9 magnum in the 67 Coronet 4 door is going to be fun.

My ohh my there's been a lot of channels posting videos on them going to N.N.N.

Here is my no name 500 video!
Please subscribe if you haven't already hope to see some of you guys there

Cheering for ya for sure !!!!
Thanks bud I appreciate it. I really hope to make it id love to run side by side with you. I wouldn't call it a grudge race but a friends race maybe haha. Im sure you will smoke me tho lol are you taking drag truck, change and challenge duster or the 360 duster?

I think I am at 55ish subs on my channel. Internet is too slow to load youtube here on the boat. Will have to see.

Thanks bud I appreciate it. I really hope to make it id love to run side by side with you. I wouldn't call it a grudge race but a friends race maybe haha. Im sure you will smoke me tho lol are you taking drag truck, change and challenge duster or the 360 duster?

Just subbed. That’s 91. FABO needs to get on with it so you can go have some fun.

-
Back