NoNameNationals

-
Is it worth uploading shorts on parts pickups just for content? Or should I wait 2 ish weeks and post a longer video on rebuilding my 383?

Is it worth uploading shorts on parts pickups just for content? Or should I wait 2 ish weeks and post a longer video on rebuilding my 383?

Go ahead and do the short ones. I'll watch them, winter storm warning here, and I need something to do while drinking coffee. Who knows, maybe you'll pick up a couple more subs.

Shorts. Get more views. I'd put any content you can keep it short and entertaining. I have a few videos that I thought were really good some of my best work but they are like 50 mins long and got next to no views. Ppl on YouTube don't want to set down and watch a movie they want there info ans they want it now lol

Not that I'm suggesting anything..... LOL :D :D ..... BUT, if I was this guy, I might call out that Dartfreak75 dude and say "after 318WR, I'm in line next !!!!" Again, not suggestion anything, of course not!!!

Not that I'm suggesting anything..... LOL :D :D ..... BUT, if I was this guy, I might call out that Dartfreak75 dude and say "after 318WR, I'm in line next !!!!" Again, not suggestion anything, of course not!!!

That guy told me that he wants to be more sure he will be there before he runs his mouth! I happen to know that running is mouth has bit hm in the *** historically!

Cley

That guy told me that he wants to be more sure he will be there before he runs his mouth! I happen to know that running is mouth has bit hm in the *** historically!

Cley
LOL... all in good fun :) Actually, none of us can give a "promise" we'll be there. We can only plan.

I will try to start running my mouth this next week...:rofl:
Still not sure what I am going to try bringing. 5 possibly 6 cars to choose from.

Bring something super slow, maybe I could compete!

Cley
That would be the 65 Fairlane sportcoupe. Low miles C code 289 (shortblock has never been apart) valves lapped in original heads, ( all valvetrain original) Edelbrock performer intake/carb/cam package. C4 auto with stock converter and less than 3.00:1 peg leg 8" rear. Still running points and non Hipo manifolds. Dual exhaust and no go fast stickers at this time.:thankyou:

Id like that race. That would be a good race. His duster looks alot better than mine tho. Lol

Dartfreak75 gets called out........ for the nonamenationals in 2025 ???

Old '50's Iron with a Big Block vs 70's lightweight with a small block ?????

I found this channel this morning. I thought I'd post it here since I'm kind of partial to sweptlines. Check it out and give him a sub.

-
Back