Noob Question

-

Rengo

Reaction score
Where can I buy the hoses for the interior side of the heater system.
From heater air box to the dash.

I know, I wasn't serious about the year one price. That made me spit my drink out, no way in hell I want to spend 70 bucks for two pieces of plastic let alone 50.

Depends on whether you want "restore correct" or not

ANY parts store has defroster duct in various sizes. The "thing" about the "A" bodies is that at least one heater outlet is smaller than the defroster vent fitting, so you'll have to devise a bushing, etc to seal it up. Cut up piece of old bike inner tube, etc.

I might just buy the stupid ones on year one, I am going a round with the old man about it. I have the heater air box taken apart, with the back half still in the car, can anyone tell me how I can take this out?

My motto has always been: do it right, do it once, do it yourself...... If you can find the appropriate parts and have the skill-set to modify the rest to make it work correctly then by all means..... Go for it. If time is a concern and you figure in your time invested, it may be better in the long run to just spend the 50 to 70 bucks and just order the correct parts to begin with.....

-
Back