Nope of the day

-
Nope, even if I was offered 100 grand .. Mikie ain't doing it..

The jump back is unnerving but he had to jump to get out there in the first place. Thats a big hell no

Nope. Not ever and I did some things that could have hurt me worse than they did...

I find the older I get the more uncomfortable I am at heights. I've worked at various levels doing a shaft realignment and guide replacement on 3,000 foot deep mine shafts and it didn't bother me at all. Of course visibility wasn't much more that 10 feet, so what you can't see can't hurt you, right?? That was thirty-five years ago. Watching that guy make the jump made me pucker, and I don't mean my lips.

Yeah I was drunk in Yellowstone & jumped from the cliff a few feet to big long rock to get a really good look at the waterfall, I slipped on the loose gravel on that rock. I had never been that scared ever and I mean I was shitty drunk & usually not afraid of anything

What I find amazing is how the other guy didn't even reach out and try to grab the guy to make sure he made it. I guess he wanted no liability.

Yeah I was drunk in Yellowstone & jumped from the cliff a few feet to big long rock to get a really good look at the waterfall, I slipped on the loose gravel on that rock. I had never been that scared ever and I mean I was shitty drunk & usually not afraid of anything

Yellowstone is not the best place to be drunk
Lol

Yellowstone is not the best place to be drunk
Lol
Yeah Really, I did something stupid everyday. Walked up to a bison while he was rolling in the dirt and pet it. I was in my late 20s and could still run like the wind lol.
I won't be having any new drunk stories though.

I've lived in FL pretty much all my life. Those Bastards Will chase You!
I can imagine Florida is a place that paying attention is life or death anywhere outside the house, or even in the house if you here a rumble and a sink hole opens up. At least the dangerous animals give a fair warning up here lol.

-
Back