Nope of the day

-
This is really sad. Thoughts and prayers to her family and friends. Can't help wondering WHAT SHE WAS THINKING!

This is really sad. Thoughts and prayers to her family and friends. Can't help wondering WHAT SHE WAS THINKING!

****, that's not the gators fault. Unfortunate for the lady & I can't imagine how painful and horrible her death was but damn, pay attention!
I'd expect everyone on fabo and in my life to say the same thing about me if I went like that.

No f'n way

nope.jpg

I'd do it, if I Had to get to the other side. It'll be nice if they had a little 8 inch or 10-in curb on either side of that thing I thought I seen one on the left but I think it was an optical illusion I can tell there is not one on the right. Best ticket for that is to probably 1/2 ride the clutch and brake in 4 low, in first, and alot of PRAYERS. Or the older, simple way. Just Don't do it!

ive done sketchy'er in a big truck!!
I don't know if you noticed, if that guy didn't have them stupid outward offset rims, to get that rock crawler look, his *** would have done slipped between the cracks laugh out loud. I got quite a few of my buddies that are in four-wheel driving and off-roading they say for what we're doing down here that's the worst damn thing you can do cuz it stresses your hub it's okay for a rock crawler, but it ain't really meant to be doing what people think they're doing, I think they just want to look cool

Drive with a light foot and very precise steering. Remember to breath.

So easy, an idiot can do it.:steering:

I don't know if you noticed, if that guy didn't have them stupid outward offset rims, to get that rock crawler look, his *** would have done slipped between the cracks laugh out loud. I got quite a few of my buddies that are in four-wheel driving and off-roading they say for what we're doing down here that's the worst damn thing you can do cuz it stresses your hub it's okay for a rock crawler, but it ain't really meant to be doing what people think they're doing, I think they just want to look cool
They might think it looks cool, I don't.

They might think it looks cool, I don't.
Looks silly as heck to me. It's unnecessary, unless you are a rock crawler. And ain't really none here, but I see Many different brands where people do it. One Stock look I dig, is the new Power Wagon! Lifted, but tucked in, tall tires. That's a Tough Truck! Another thing I've seen, is the Front with a lift, but not the rear, at first I thought a kid only did half due to cash restrictions, but then I seen more...

I went to town the other day and one of them dip ***** in a front lifted truck, I think they call it the Carolina lean, squat or something dumb *** like that wanted to race me! what the hell? I live in South Carolina, what a damn insult.

I went to town the other day and one of them dip ***** in a front lifted truck, I think they call it the Carolina lean, squat or something dumb *** like that wanted to race me! what the hell? I live in South Carolina, what a damn insult.
What were you driving? Probably don't matter, in their opinion, they are pulling wheel stands! Lol

-
Back