"normal boobs"

-

volarerob

Reaction score
· The normal boobs ( . )( . ), the silicone boobs ( + )( + ), the perfect boobs (o)(o). Some boobs are cold (^)(^), and some boobs belong to grandmothers \./\./ And let’s not forget the very large boobs (o Y o), and very small boobs (.)(.), and lastly the asymmetrical boobs (•)(.) We love them all!... Be sure to pass on this message and say ┌П┐(◉_◉)┌П┐ to breast cancer !! Save the boobies!!!!!!!!!

LOL good one Rob! I had a pink magnetic ribbon on my truck that said "save the ta-tas" Cool....someone stole it

LMAO, I needed that

4spd/someone stole it...sorry for your loss but that got a chuckle outta me too :)

SAVE THE BOOBS!.

i do take issue with "we love them all" Short, haunting story. I was younger and at a bar, picked up on this girl. She was cute, but not spectacular by any means. Got her home, things progressed. i got her bra off and down came what I can best describe as 2 tube socks with a cup or warm jello in them...... Aside from that one moment in my life I would have to agree... I love all boobs

SAVE THE BOOBS!.

i do take issue with "we love them all" Short, haunting story. I was younger and at a bar, picked up on this girl. She was cute, but not spectacular by any means. Got her home, things progressed. i got her bra off and down came what I can best describe as 2 tube socks with a cup or warm jello in them...... Aside from that one moment in my life I would have to agree... I love all boobs

I think I met the same girl...we got home,she took off her sweater and these things were sitting on her lap...never seen anything like it before or since,thank goodness...

great description with the tube socks full of warm jello...I could never really put it into words and could only attempt to describe them with hand gestures.

Funny youre in Victoria... I met this girl in Vancouver.

That would be really funny if it was the same girl.I can't remember her name but I do remember that she had long curly brown hair and it was here in Victoria that I met her in a low class pub full of career alcoholics...:rock:

-
Back