Norwalk, OH Monster Mopar Weekend

-

pm5kman

Reaction score
Hi all, is anyone planning on going to the Monster Mopar Weekend at Summit Motorsports Park July 29-31?

My brother and I are planning on being in the swap meet (vendor's) for that weekend.... if everything is stay's smooth, between now and then!! Our buddy will be there drag racing his 71 Demon race car, the motor I think is between 490-500 cu. in. engine, w/Dana 60 rear. I'm pretty sure he ran a 10:04 1/4 mile at 131 Motorsport's Park in Martin, Mich. a few week's ago. Some of you guy's may of heard the name.... Allen Fields, check him out if your there watching the drag racing event's!

I'll look for him. The Mopar event usually takes place in September, I'll be curious to see if we get a bigger turnout in July.

I'll be up there as a walk in. My 'cuda is no where near complete yet.
Dodge33- Glad to see Allen is still racing. Used to hang out with the Mopar guys when we street raced near Denso back in the 90's.

I'll be up there as a walk in. My 'cuda is no where near complete yet.
Dodge33- Glad to see Allen is still racing. Used to hang out with the Mopar guys when we street raced near Denso back in the 90's.

Cool.... we plan on being there vending. Yea.. Big Al is still at it, he seem's to be doing quite well, as been posted on facebook. We have not seen him in awhile, but do understand, he did back halve the Demon w/Dana 60 rearend, and a 4 link set-up, with wheelie bar's, as to when he launched, the car would stand right on up on the back end, as he did last year, at the Norwalk show. So we will wait and see how it goes this year. Hope to see some of you guy's there! Dodge33

We'll be there. The wife will be running my 65 dart this year. Still sorting out bugs but it runs decent for now

I just left there yesterday after 3 days at the Blue Suede Cruise. Ran the 68 cuda down the track in 10 fun runs. Camped out in the woods.

But yeah, I'll be at the Monster. I'd wear my forabodiesonly.com shirt but it's black and I'm not going to wear it out in hot humid weather. I'll be hanging around a friend's Magnum 360 powered Jeep Cherokee racer. Used to be a turbo 4.0 til he finally blew it up.

-
Back