-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatnik

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Bought this awhile back from Rick at FireCore 50 when he stumbled upon some stock of these caps. Paid $50 plus tax/shipping.

Sell for $50 shipped.

Had my fun with it, could use the $ for other parts I need. Very nice shape, NO yellowing, no cracks. This is a nice vintage one Made in Canada...not a cheap reproduction. Show off at cruise night with a light show.

PM me...

Attachments

• Cap 1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 624
  • Cap 2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 578
Guess I should clarify this is technically not true "NOS" as I did put it on my car briefly...

what does it look like when the car is running cool I bet

It's cool, nothing earth shattering <LOL>...good for phasing/tuning your dizzy too though! Or you can just cut a hole in an old cap...but this is more fun! :thumblef:

Dang, i'm short on cash and always wanted one of these for my Valiant.......:banghead:

They make tons of them for imports and Chevies but nothing out there for Mopar ones, just the vintage old ones and the new ones I seen from the guy that made yours.

Dang, i'm short on cash and always wanted one of these for my Valiant.......:banghead:

They make tons of them for imports and Chevies but nothing out there for Mopar ones, just the vintage old ones and the new ones I seen from the guy that made yours.

Yea Mr.Gasket makes crappy ones still for Chebbies/Ferds and Ricers. Just to be clear, mine is I suppose a "vintage" one...the guy I bought it from Rick at FireCore 50 came across a shelf stock of these from a place that closed down and sold them off. Mine's not a newly produced cap.That being said I dont think there are ANY newly produced clear caps these days...

Yea Mr.Gasket makes crappy ones still for Chebbies/Ferds and Ricers. Just to be clear, mine is I suppose a "vintage" one...the guy I bought it from Rick at FireCore 50 came across a shelf stock of these from a place that closed down and sold them off. Mine's not a newly produced cap.That being said I dont think there are ANY newly produced clear caps these days...

I remember that story now too, very cool stuff. Do you have the original box?

PM sent

Oh man I've wanted one of these so bad for my dart

If 66340sedan doesn't by it'll take it off your hands

Damn, to late again

Well after seen this (totally forgot about em) I'm on the hunt for one to put on my dart so if anyone knows of another one please let me know

Damn, to late again

Well after seen this (totally forgot about em) I'm on the hunt for one to put on my dart so if anyone knows of another one please let me know

You may wanna give Rick a call at FireCore 50. He may have some left. Pretty sure not but ya never know. I know he was gonna raise the price to $65 because they flew off the shelf so fast. This was last fall and there were only a handful left...other than that I'd keep checking ebay and swap meets! eBay you'll probably pay out the wazoo though! Lol...

I still have mine on a '69 440hp motor from the late '70s!!!!!!!!!!!!.......a bit yellowed though!!!

hey man if you talk to rick let me know i want one as well!!!!! money in hand looking for a new cap and this looks like what i need to turn my dizzy where i can see it

A blast from the past,I had that cap when I was 18 love it you could see the sparks very cool.Thanks for the recap of my memory.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back