Not a A-body,,,but an extremely rare mopar (* forest find !!!)

-
That's killer man, WAY Bad - A that your doing all this. I keep telling anyone that will listen that regardless of whether we feel like it or not, we ALL have an obligation to fix up/restore/save any and all cars, trucks, etc. because as time passed, they will literally be extinct. Crushing a rare (or not rare for that matter) car for 200 bucks cash is psychotic.

Sandblast away i say, you've got a lot of decent metal there, so there no chance of a Re-body. Just do it right, and by the looks of you Cuda, you will.

I commend you in your efforts, and would like to help out in any way I can, all the way from Colorado, ha.

We manage to took it out , was hard , was not pretty but still its at sitting in my garage for now , we gonna remove want can be saved first , and we will sandblast the body to see were we are going first , its a long term project but still , it can be saved !!! now its dissasemble time !!!

Attachments

• money-out-the-window-image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 267
  • clip_art_wondering_emoticon_p.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 290
I always liked those cars - but there is next to no body parts support for them. So it's a very long road full of roto-broach bits and nights cutting up parts cars to get what you need. Stick to it - the results won't be worth it in money - but sometimes money isn't the only goal.

looks like a project I would get into! will be cool.

It scares me less since what happened with the cuda project back then ( i was 17 and had no freakin idea ) , still ive seen that there not much repro parts out there , neither was nothing available in the beggining of the year 2000 , like i said the front end is beautifull and everything ( nuts and bolts ) interior plastic windows , stamping numbers , dash engine bay , bumpers , solid roof ,

it seems crazy for a lot of people , my dream always been a 71 cuda , but i even refused an offer to get the chance to get one ..why , because putting back on the road a car that didnt see any action since 1989 makes me crazy .. its nothing for some .. but for me its a ROAD RUNNER GTX WITH A MONSTER OF AN ENGINE , all the potential of this rare combo and mechanic is worth all the effort , money wise i dont care , why because people of today buy cars every 2 years and spend x1000 S thousands of dollars , once restore even if its worth 20-25-30-35 k,,whatever ill be worth every hour ou penny when this thing will be fired up and doing burnouts again

V.M. I agree with you about today's cars.Buy one for lets say, $25K,in 10 years it's worth $2500.Maybe.What you have they only made a few,and when you are done you will have something that is cool and worth more as years go by.Cost be damned !! Full speed ahead !

-
Back