not alot of work on the car but.....

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
well I haven't had a lot of time to work on the car lately between working and working on my shop....shop went from uninsulated to insulated last week...and I can feel the difference in it already.....:D:D:D:D:D so now when I do get the time to work on the car it will be nice and warm..i plan to sheet rock the shop next week if I am home from work....I will post pics as soon as I can get some service in this crazy hotel:banghead::banghead::banghead:

here is the finished insulation...sheet rock coming next week..i hope..:D:D:D

if you look to the left you can see that I have left 15" of the bottom of the wall open that where I will put my jack stands and stuff off the floor for storage...

Looks warmer already, can,t be that cold there yet the window is open.
Make sure you deduct the insulation off your taxes, save your receipt.

not really that cold yet..temp outside the other day was like 62/63 temp inside was 67/68 with the walk in door open and storm closed...time for a small heater so I can go to work...:D:D:D

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:lolol got to many projects going :violent1::violent1::violent1::violent1::violent1: need to finish something :angry7:

it will look a lot better once I get all the cords and stuff from running everywhere..had to use them until I got the power ran...should have that done this week if I can make it home from work...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:but I cant complane cause I am working ...yea yea :D:D

-
Back