Not an A body but it is MIne

-

70aarcuda

Master Hoader of SBM
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine has been working on this for me for over a year now. Picked it up this morning. Body and paint is done...new seat covers...carpet...console ....package tray......new rallye rims and Bfg tire...beauty rings still in box. I have the original TA block, heads, intake and carb and 4 speed. The engine needs to be cleanup and reassemble...but it is all there.
Was last driven in 1986.
Plan is to have it all done by next April.

Hauled it home on an open car trailer so everyone could see it...LOL....

20190811_101800.jpg

20190811_101815.jpg

20190811_101844.jpg

20190622_100731_resized.jpg

20190622_100744_resized.jpg

The 50 Year Reunion for the AARs & T/As will be celebrated at the Carlisle show in July 2020.

Bring it! :)

Very Nice !! I have had 2 and they were the best mopars I have ever had, What a blast to drive.

Friend of mine has been working on this for me for over a year now. Picked it up this morning. Body and paint is done...new seat covers...carpet...console ....package tray......new rallye rims and Bfg tire...beauty rings still in box. I have the original TA block, heads, intake and carb and 4 speed. The engine needs to be cleanup and reassemble...but it is all there.
Was last driven in 1986.
Plan is to have it all done by next April.

Hauled it home on an open car trailer so everyone could see it...LOL....

View attachment 1715377323

View attachment 1715377324

View attachment 1715377325

View attachment 1715377326

View attachment 1715377327

My goodness what a beauty!
Love the color

Nice car!!

How far was it hauled on the open trailer? If you were on the highway for any distance, probably would have been better to cover it. With a fresh paint job, the front end was probably sand blasted on the highway trip.

So sorry you could`nt find an A body, so let me help you out. I`ll trade you my 340 4spd Sg notch, that`s road proven and save you all that aggravating engine assembly etc. ?:D
Lucky dog.

awesome cuda! love the vitamin c color...is that the original color? you are doing a great job with it! ..if that is the original numbers matching 340 six pack TA motor like you say it is, when completed it should be a 6 figure car, or close to it, No?

Nice car!!

How far was it hauled on the open trailer? If you were on the highway for any distance, probably would have been better to cover it. With a fresh paint job, the front end was probably sand blasted on the highway trip.

Only a few miles.....

The AAR Cuda had me at hello. I fell in love with it as soon as I learned what it was. It's the whole package.

Beautiful car!

OH MAN you lucky dog, that is my dream car, it is absolutly BEAUTIFUL. Good on your'e friend he or she, does nice work. Did I say you lucky dog! Are you building the motor to stock specs or are ya going to hop it up some.

Jeff

Badass Tony. This is the one you bought new, right?

Badass Tony. This is the one you bought new, right?

I am second owner....bought July 11, 1973, The owner was my roommate in Tech School in the USAF in Denver. He knocked up his girlfriend home on leave and needed to sell the car....LOL

I am second owner....bought July 11, 1973, The owner was my roommate in Tech School in the USAF in Denver. He knocked up his girlfriend home on leave and needed to sell the car....LOL

Now that's a story. Yeah, I knew you had owned it a long time.

The story was the car was in Robins, Georgia ....we were in Denver....We flew space available to Atlanta via Dallas Fort Worth on Braniff Airlines.....left Georgia Saturday afternoon cause he had to go the bank and pay off the car and get the title. Got lost in the middle of the night...got on uncompleted freeway...missed turnoff....all in one night.

Had one 8 track tape....the Best of 3 Dog Night....Guys were taking bets whether we would be back in time for school monday morning.....no problem we rolled in 8 pm sunday night...lol
Ever try to sleep in the back seat of an E body....in the back of a gas station ,,,,
anyway the things we did went we were young dumb and full of cum....lol

-
Back