Not an A body but it is MIne

-
I need to mention that Mr. Paul Haszlauer did all the work on this car.....He also painted a yellow 73 340 Duster I have.....both are beautiful....

Paul is a drag racer...runs mopars in Stock Eliminator...a 1969 C/SA 440 Dart.

He is currently building a 2009 Challenger to run Stock with....just started as he needed my car out of his garage...lol

Last edited:
Awesome car! It's EV2 though I bet, I took a picture of one I've been working on for a friend and it made the tor red look vitamin c.

IMG_20190729_091329.jpg

Well...went they first ordered the paint...they ordered EV2...torco red....I said NO...it is ek2 vitamin c orange...Paul shot a piece and said it is the wrong paint....they read the data plate wrong.
1150 dollar worth paint...wrong color....the other paul....paul wong ...called the paint supplier...and they looked it up and saw that the two were similar and they could rebend the paint make it ek2.
so we had 6 qts of paint instead of 5 qts of paint...lol.....

Very cool...

I have a NOS dual point distributor for one of those...

This one used to be my brother's... Now it belongs to our brother in law....

DSC01054.JPG

DSC01057.JPG

DSC01055.JPG

DSC01056.JPG

Is it a real AAR cuda? I see it has no holes for the cuda trim around the tail lights. Also it has an antenna hole in the fender

Yes, t's a real AAR Cuda...
Shouldn't it have the trim holes? I could see the antena hole being drilled but all cudas had the trim. Barracudas did not. I have seen many clones without the trim and then added. The thing that cannot be hid is the welded up barracuda emblem holes. Cuda's were two sided taped.

-
Back