Not an A body, but will tow one! '92 D-250 w/Cummins.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Nixon

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Rustfree 1990 D-250 2WD, has a getrag 5 speed, 4.10 open rear end and Cummins w/approximately 259,000 miles.

Truck is absolutely rustfree, has some obvious paint peeling issues and was converted over to the '91-'93 Inercooled front clip, both as a repair to a front end dinger, as well as an upgrade to I/C.
Parts replaced at that time were the radiator (upgraded to the later larger cross flow style), core support, passenger's fender, hood and grille, as well as having the intercooler and all plumbing added.
The hood, core support and radiator even still have Mopar part #s on them.

The grille needs replaced, I have a serviceable original one that is included with the truck.

The floor on this truck has been cut out above the transmission to facilitate removal of the top cover on the transmission. The top cover needs re-built. I do have a replacement piece for the floor section that was removed, which will be included.
A replacement top cover is also available.

Interior could use a new seat, or recover the one that's in it, all the interior plastic appears to be good, including both long pieces, the windshield and upper backglass trim. Interior is gray in color.
The steering column needs replaced, due to physical switch issues (turns hard). I have a suitable replacement to include with the truck.

$2000 firm.

For pics, or information, e-mail me at [email protected], or call me at 402-780-5127.

And if THAT won't do the trick, try THIS one that will move 2 for $1500. :lol:

Mark.

DSCI0001_7.JPG

Thats great Mark, you can sell one of them and send me the $1,300.00 for the one you took from me 3 years ago.
can't wait to here from you when you will be sending me my money, Ron....

I know you have my mailing address

Thats great Mark, you can sell one of them and send me the $1,300.00 for the one you took from me 3 years ago.
can't wait to here from you when you will be sending me my money, Ron....

I know you have my mailing address

What on earth?

Maybe we should start a thread
"HOW MUCH DOES MARK NIXON OWE YOU"

and see what the total is :dontknow::dontknow:

Ron, the guys here dont know mark's past. if they did he would have been banned from here a long time ago.

a bump for you.

Wow !! Wheres Mark when you need him. Sounds like an interesting story if only we could get both sides....Hello Mark. So if i buy the one that will move 2 for $1500 should i send Ron $1300 and send you the other $200?
Small Block

go to moparts and post his name and see what you come up with. not the honest guy like he makes himself out to be.

The world gets smaller and smaller w/ the internet.....

A response from the seller might help?

A response from the seller might help?

No it wouldn't and doubt anybody in this thread is lily white. There's always more to the story.

A response by the seller would turn the thread into a bitchfest. It's already there, but, would make it worse.

I got no dog in the fight, so carry on with the 'fest!

I will say, Mark has never screwed me on anything I've purchased from him.

I will say, Mark has never screwed me on anything I've purchased from him.

I said the same thing for years that Is why I let him take the truck, I trusted he would pay me for it, but now it been over 3 years .
I just want to know when he plans to pay me for it.......

you wouldn't believe how much I have done for mark over the years
fixed his trucks and trailers, gave him a place to stay,
gave him food, gave him shirts. and then gave him a diesel truck

man I never thought he would stick it to me :angry4::dontknow:

"smallblock
Wow !! Wheres Mark when you need him. Sounds like an interesting story if only we could get both sides....Hello Mark. So if i buy the one that will move 2 for $1500 should i send Ron $1300 and send you the other $200?
Small Block?

that would be great 8) Ron....

i see mark signed in 11 days ago but no response on this thread. looks bad when you dont even defend your actions.

hows that money coming mark?

hey Mark I see you were here on yesterday

Last Activity: 10-14-2009 12:15 AM

how about some info on when you will be sending the money.....

yoo hoo Mark.....
I see you were on here
"Last Activity: 11-27-2009 07:41 PM"

so I assume you are still not ready to send me "MY" money for the truck.
4 years and counting :thebirdm:

Let's see..... I'll take both trucks. Just send them to me and I'll get back to ya on the payment!! Isn't that how you do it????

Let's see..... I'll take both trucks. Just send them to me and I'll get back to ya on the payment!! Isn't that how you do it????

that is the way it works with him...

merry Christmas Mark, are you sending me $1300.00 for Christmas????
I sure could use it

I see you were on here today as well
come on make this deal right

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back