Not even winter and I've got cabin fever, LOL

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Hasn't come up to 10 degrees F. Too damn cold for this old guy!!!

Hell, winter hasn't even STARTED yet!!!

I have a space heater in my garage right now to help dry the POR15 I just applied in my trunk area. It's rainy and damp/cold here.

Sadly, my garage is stuffed with to much MOPar stuff to shove my truck in for that same exact thing. No cabin fever yet.

Day 4 of being iced in in Texas. The sun came out for a little while today, but it's melting just enough that when the sun goes down and everything refreezes, it's going to be a real mess. Not used to this stuff happening here. Might be clear by Tuesday.

was 13 yesterday morning when I went mt biking... warmed all the way up to 22 by the time we were done... then I came home and fired up the woodstove in the shop and went out for a couple hours.... (porting on some 440 heads) still way too cold to do a whole lot though!

26* going to be high for the week lows in the teens ...and the gray days really get you down..haven't seen the sun in a about week ....to old for this crap ...forget about heating the garage I can't get out of bed...which way is Florida

-
Back